Author Topic: Tay's Requests  (Read 3350 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Tay's Requests
« on: April 11, 2014, 06:15:21 pm »

Well 'ello there floofs!

Its Taylor here again requesting another siggy and this time an avatar! This time my siggy will be based on my Furson a Siberian Husky and my favorite dog breed the German Shepherd.

Many if you may know from a preavious thread I posted sadly I can no longer create my digital art because of laptop and computer problems and breaks, my tablet isn't to good nor accurate so that's a no-no on creating art so now I can only do hand drawn art which wouldn't look to good as a siggy nor avatar by more for posting my work (you may pm me to do a hand drawn piece of art for you). I've had a few different pieces of art made by many wonderful, creative and excellent art creators of FeralHeart and am not requesting new ones!

Here are a few reference pictures to the two characters I am wanting, I will also give a brief description or something a little similar to an application form so you guys get an understanding of what I want. Here we go:

Leilani

This is my furson Leilani, she is a Siberian Husky who wears an amulet around her neck-as you see from the first picture its circular and hangs from a chain, in the centra of the circle there is another circular shape with a tribal like pattern in. Unlike other Huskies Leilani is tri-coloured. Her main body colour is of course white, creame piabald marks cover her pelt and at some points appear a little darker.

Hunter

This is Hunter he is a male German Shepherd that I actually thought of for a guard dog in a apocalypse role-play getting an idea from the dog Will Smith has on I am Legend and that really gave me the idea for this dog. As you can see he's like any other German Shepherd large, muscular and in all a beautiful dog. Like Leilani he also wears something around his neck, this just being a simple chain that's silver, a little on the thick side although its not to wide.

So there ye' guys go, those are the two I am wanted drawn up for my siggy. The post isn't to important as long as they are actually together although I do have some ideas I will list below, I am wanting them in sort of a realistic style or similar style to the one Jim has done beautifully in my siggy.

Poses:

The ideas I have decided to give you are in a way pretty similar but completely different in some ways, it actually didn't take me long to think of these but in my head it seemed to a good idea so I hope they are easy enough to do.

The first one I was thinking of was the two of them sitting opposite sides (one on the left one on the right) maybe looking at on another or with their heads down, I would like them to be sitting on their hind legs with their tails curled around their side or laying behind them-for each I am wanting Leilanis paw touching one of Hunters front paws with the other bend over hanging or even just placed on the ground. Their facial expressions aren't very important although they could possible just have a straight face. I'm just wanting a transparent background for this one.

Another I was thinking of was the two facing inward but maybe at a slant or just facing one another with their jaws parted-which will represent them howling, I haven't really decided weather I want them standing or sitting for this one but I'll let ye' decide on which would probably look the best-so yes their head will be arched up slightly. In the background I would like a moon and maybe if you could make it look as if they're stood/seated upon a cliff or something just coming out the bottom. In both I do want their items on. Maybe one could have a paw bent or an ear flopping over.

I couldn't really describe how I actually wanted the last pose to be, so I decided to get a reference picture which would porbably be more helpful than my description anways. But, alls I can really say is the last pose I thought of is the two dogs playing, as one shows they're just sitting there pawing at one another, but the other shows one standing above the other-i don't mind which is on top really as long as its cute. :p

For my avatar I don't really want anything fancy nor colourfull as that's more for a siggy, all I am really wanting is a hand print or a food print beside a hoof print or even ontop or underneath as I have a neat quote to go with it. I will accept for my avatar to just be in gret although it will have to have shading and atleast some detail to make it look jazzy.

I would really appreciate it if someone/anyone could do either of these things for me, would appreciate it greatly. Sadly, I can't give DA points in return and the most I will be able to do is either 'Nuzzle' (+floof) you everday for a week or something or draw something by hand in return. 

Again thanks everyone who helps!

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: Tay's Requests
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:56 am »

-Bump-
DA Account

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »
I could try this, but it would be in pencil, I shall let you know when I'm done ^.^

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 04:01:25 pm »

Why thank you floof really appreciate it!
+floof
DA Account

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:07 am »
I could try this? c: Ik Whisperingwaves is already doing it, but I'm trying to improve my art via practice. Would you mind if I gave Hunter and Leilani a go?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 03:57:36 pm »

Sure you can try it, anyone is free to do so. May I also see some examples of your art, I just enjoy checking out others drawings! :D

But you can try it, I'm still waiting for my siggy :)
DA Account

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 11:27:46 pm »
Some examples? Sure.~

(These are a little old because I don't want to put my latest projects out yet. c:)

(This one is of a friend an I - she's altered her character a bit now, so it's old. The masked female is my character, and her's has the darker pelt. Reasonably happy with this one, though I need to work on shading a bit.)

(This one is of Rustys' character Boomer. It was me trying a different style, as the above one is my usual. Happy with this one c:)

And that's a few examples. I've started on your characters, too, btw. They've been a lot of fun so far!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 10:45:32 pm »

My my, must say your art is beautiful and I don't see any need for improvements floof. Infact your art is beautiful, I love the one of Boomer but obviously my favorite out of the two is the wolves! :)

A hughe thank you again for doing this, your art is beautiful and I can't wait to see what the final outcome of my characters will be. Again a huge thank you!
DA Account

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 01:46:25 am »
I'm glad you like it! Thank-you for your praise :D I'm about halfway done with your characters c:

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 10:49:47 pm »

Your welcome floof, I just love your art! & again thanks! I can't wait to see how this turns out. :)
DA Account