Author Topic: [Offline] Free in-game character sketches! See post for info.  (Read 1505 times)

Offline CometTrail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • give me sinnoh remakes or give me death
    • aero-mancer
    • xcomettrailx
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! So, I just finished Sophomore year of HS, and its summer. Summer classes start in one week, and before then, I want to draw as much as possible.

So! I'm going to change things up and do some free guesture/uncoloured(maybe??) sketches. All you have to do to get a free sketch, is show up in game to where I (in-game username: CometTrail) am! I'll pick and choose a couple of characters I see that catch my eye, and sketch them. Because these are free, you will not be able to choose a pose/expression. I have full artistic freedom on these. ;]

An example of my art. As these examples are linework, your piece will be more 'rough' looking.

Alright! You must be wondering where to find me, yes? Right now, unfortunately, I am offline or not taking sketches atm. Sry!

Rules
-If you blatantly ask me to draw your character, I will probably turn you down
-I'll try my hardest to chat with you in game, but I'll probably be tabbed out ;u;
-Feel free to snuggle against my character. Actually, that's easier for me! I'll be able to know who will actually see and get the sketch I draw for them, LOL.
-Post a reply on this thread, saying you'll show! Tell me what character you are, and your user. You may have a better chance of getting drawn. *hint hint*
-Do not complain if I colour someone else's sketch and leave yours uncoloured. You didn't pay me to, and im doing this for my own improvement/entertainment.
-I will take a screenshot of your character whenever I decide to draw it, so don't worry about having to stay the whole time. Please though, don't just do this for the art. The point of this is to encourage communication with users you don't know. Talk to people around wherever it is I'm taking requests! Check out the near-by RPs!
-Lastly, enjoy the free sketch. ;]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 07:12:04 am by CometTrail »

Offline taboo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Awesome ends with "Me"
    • View Profile
Re: [Online!] Free in-game character sketches! See post for info.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:57:44 am »
I love the fact that this is also to encourage communication amongst users! :D <3 Lovely art.
"Smile, it draws people in." <3

Offline CometTrail

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • give me sinnoh remakes or give me death
    • aero-mancer
    • xcomettrailx
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • c0mettrail
    • View Profile
Re: [Online!] Free in-game character sketches! See post for info.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:11:09 am »
Yep! :'D I love getting involved in communities and this is the first time ive ever done something along these lines, it was fun tho!
I got three characters done, 2 canines and one interesting dragon, who flew away b4 i could take a screenshot rip

characters @ @mscantpretend (orange sketch) and @ritukal (green sketch)!

Offline taboo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Awesome ends with "Me"
    • View Profile
Re: [Offline] Free in-game character sketches! See post for info.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 08:46:36 am »
It looks really good! :D That green sketches pose makes me think of a movie scene. xD
"Smile, it draws people in." <3