Author Topic: (lock this)  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
(lock this)
« on: February 17, 2016, 02:45:33 pm »
lock this please.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:27:47 pm by Wolfwaffles »

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
Re: A lion cub profile pic?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 10:20:52 pm »
Hey there friend ":] I don't mean to be rude, but I think it'd be best if you had your own art & character as a reference rather than someone else's ! Character theft, especially for artists who work very hard to create original and interesting characters, is not something to be taken lightly and has hurt lots of people.

It may look like your OC, but it is not yours. Unless you have explicit proof of the artist agreeing to let you use this piece of artwork, I suggest you take it down.

I am by no means trying to do the staff's job for them, neither am I trying to embarrass & yell at you. I am an artist concerned for another's work.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 10:22:29 pm by Tailgate. »

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: A lion cub profile pic?
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 04:07:46 pm »
Hey there friend ":] I don't mean to be rude, but I think it'd be best if you had your own art & character as a reference rather than someone else's ! Character theft, especially for artists who work very hard to create original and interesting characters, is not something to be taken lightly and has hurt lots of people.

It may look like your OC, but it is not yours. Unless you have explicit proof of the artist agreeing to let you use this piece of artwork, I suggest you take it down.

I am by no means trying to do the staff's job for them, neither am I trying to embarrass & yell at you. I am an artist concerned for another's work.
Mmmmhmm I agree with this friend here. You should try to draw the character by you own, even if you think your reference sheet for your OC would look horrific, I would still be able to see -for example- the color and look of the eyes, and the fur coat color, and what shape your ears has! ^^
If you do, this blue floofie here (me ;3) might aswell then do the art you request! (I guess I have time to do some art for other people, so yep~!)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:16:48 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like