Author Topic: Art Request for Website [free]  (Read 820 times)

+Psychopomp+

Art Request for Website [free]
« on: February 09, 2018, 05:38:16 am »
Hi everyfloof! So after finally managing to build a good roleplay group with a handful of dedicated and loyal members, we decided to move our forum to Wix. I have all the stuff that I need to write up on the new website but it still leaves me with one final thing to do.
The web-art. Because I can't draw that good myself and the fact that I'm broker than a homeless person, I'm hoping someone can help me out by drawing some art for me. If you're interested in helping me out, please add me on Discord for further information otherwise most of the information is down below. Discord: +Psychopomp+#2720

What size?

The size must be 980 by width and 830 by height. No more no less.

What am I looking for?

I have a few basic ideas.. I don't really want anyone stealing those so you're going to have to add my Discord! D:

Background or nah?

A background would be great. You can base it off of the fact that we are a demonic legion so uh- a temple in the background maybe? fire? Starry sky? I'm not sure ; u ;

Coloured or nah?

I don't mind if you just give me some rough sketches or a fully outlined image with added colour, shadowing and highlight- either works for me!