Author Topic: I has an idea  (Read 3494 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
I has an idea
« on: July 15, 2015, 10:00:37 pm »
First of all, if this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry. I think it's right, but just in case :).

Okay. Here's my big idea. Are you ready for it? I don't think you are.

How about we put in a thing where you can search for characters that aren't on your friends list (i.e., searching "alpha" to find a potential pack (just talkin' about wolves lol)) that are in the game/in your area (i.e. Bonfire Island)?

Yes. I believe this should happen.

Thoughts?

Have a flooftastic day, my fellow floofs!

TheChillFangirl

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Re: I has an idea
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 10:06:58 pm »
I shall begin by saying that this is totally the correct place to show out your ideas. :) And I have thought of the same idea before but I thought that it would be too complicated for the staff members to change the way the game will run in many ways. Although, this is not a bad idea at all! Very good thoughts. ;)

You have a flooftastic too, chill girl!

Offline unnbrellas

• Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 10:11:13 pm »
This is a neat idea! Let me make sure I understood correctly- it would be like a search of character names instead of usernames, right? Personally, I'd love if that was a feature of the game. But sadly the staff don't currently have access to the coding that they would need to make a change like this D:

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 10:16:26 pm »
This is a neat idea! Let me make sure I understood correctly- it would be like a search of character names instead of usernames, right? Personally, I'd love if that was a feature of the game. But sadly the staff don't currently have access to the coding that they would need to make a change like this D:

Yea, true. :( But now we should always appreciate what the game currently has. :D

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »
This does seem like a nice idea, but as Ms. Erika said, there is no way to make any changes to the game itself because the Staff do not have access to the source code.
I would find it difficult to search for characters regardless. Not all Group Leaders would have "Alpha" in their names, and I've seen many characters share the same name. Perhaps I'm misreading something, but aside from that, I still find it to be a neat idea.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 10:20:20 pm »
the staff don't currently have access to the coding that they would need to make a change like this D:
Unfortunately, this is the case. Until the source code gets somehow in the Staff's hands, it's impossible to change anything inside of the game. Nonetheless, great ideas! This would be a great addition to be incorporated into the game if it were possible. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 10:11:28 am »
the staff don't currently have access to the coding that they would need to make a change like this D:
Unfortunately, this is the case. Until the source code gets somehow in the Staff's hands, it's impossible to change anything inside of the game. Nonetheless, great ideas! This would be a great addition to be incorporated into the game if it were possible. c:

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 10:54:45 am »
If the staffs know there's no source code,then why do they still have this category open? It should be lock.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 11:08:47 am »
I think this is an interesting idea! I'm sure this would be pretty handy if it were to be added in and would be a nice way to find groups and people. Possibly even rule breakers as well, if some users had inappropriate character names that would be a quick way to find them. Although as the others have said, it wouldn't be possible, but I still think this is a great idea! ^^

If the staffs know there's no source code,then why do they still have this category open? It should be lock.

Even if none of the ideas are possible, it's still just a nice category where users can share their ideas and creativity and discuss the possibility of the ideas being implemented into the game. I like reading some of the threads myself, there's a lot of ideas I've never thought of c:

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 02:37:28 pm »
A wonderful idea, indeed.
This would make searching for groups much easier!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya