Author Topic: Things that will help with Maps, Presets, ect.  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Salies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • If Toothless smiles, so should you. :)
    • View Profile
Things that will help with Maps, Presets, ect.
« on: May 25, 2012, 11:50:29 pm »
Feral Heart Map-making Tutorials~Terrain Mask in GIMP-Part 1 This would be a map tutorial on Gimp for the height mask part 1.

Feral Heart Map-making Tutorials~Terrain Mask in GIMP-Part 2 This is the Terrainmask part 2.

Feral Heart Map-making Tutorials~Heightmap in GIMP A Tutorial for making a height map.

If you do not have Gimp, here is the link: http://www.gimp.org/ .

Feral Heart Preset Tutorial Part 1 of 5

Feral Heart Preset Tutorial Part 2 of 5

Feral Heart Preset Tutorial Part 3 of 5

Feral Heart Preset Tutorial Part 4 of 5

Feral Heart Preset Tutorial Part 5 of 5

These five links are preset tutorials on Gimp. They are all in order, so don't worry about which one to click first.

If you don't know how to do the mane, click here: Feral Heart Preset Mane Tutorial

If you don't know how to do the wings, click here: Feral Heart Tutorial: Wing Presets

I do not know much about the codes, so no Info on that.  :P But I do have this. These were not made by me, and I give much credit to the one who did. Enjoy. I hope this solves all of your guys's probs.  :) PM me if you need more help.
Chu that.

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: Things that will help with Maps, Presets, ect.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 12:49:46 am »
This is in the wrong section, you should get an Admin or Mod to move it to the "Member Made Tutorials" Section, as this section is made for people to ask questions, not post tutorials. :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Salies

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • If Toothless smiles, so should you. :)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that will help with Maps, Presets, ect.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 05:15:03 pm »
I know, I noticed that right after I posted. :P. But at least its done, I'll ask a Moderator to move it :).
Chu that.