Author Topic: [[OLD AND CLOSED]] Arkanis's Preset Hole/Gallery  (Read 14525 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
[[OLD AND CLOSED]] Arkanis's Preset Hole/Gallery
« on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:04 pm »

Welcome all fellow peeps to my preset hole! (I call it that because I usually end up making the presets for no reason xD) I was thinking and decided i might as well offer to help some fellow floofs get the preset they desire. In game. I've done quite a few and you may look at them below. The newest entries are at the bottom.

First ever preset: Renamon

Kurama Marking

Akatsuki/Itachi Preset

Wolf Link Preset

Paradox Preset: *He has actual moving and glowing markings.*

June Contest Entry: Gaia le earth tigress

**I also had made a preset for shukaku, zangoose, krystal and umbreon, but they are long gone now TT.TT**

These are presets I'm considering on doing when I have free time, but will probably never get to.
     - Bayonetta panther form
     - Jeanne wildcat form
     - Shukaku again (I love him that much.)
     - More narutoish stuff, (Wanted to try doing nibi and pakkun for the fun of it xD)

Requests:
    Alright, you may post requests below. Just fill out this form.

Code: [Select]
Username:
Character name:
Description:
Image: Optional but it helps a lot.
Special features: Lemme see... I can make things scroll, be transparent, pretty much anything lol.
Realistic?: Yes or no.

*** If I deny your request, don't take it personally. I probably just have my hands full at the moment. ^^' ***

« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:44:25 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline .Silhouette.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: [[Accepting requests]] Arkanis's Preset Hole/Gallery
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 02:00:56 am »
Username: .Silhouette.
Character name: Duriel
Description: Well, in the picture it'll show ya want I want with the face. But, with the body I'd love for the paws to be a sort of fiery color that reaches to about her knee-thing. Also, it'd be great if you'd make her tongue a fiery color, too. And with the picture it's pretty much just her being all black with red-tipped fur.
Image:
Special features: I'd love for thee markings to be all glowy-like. :D
Realistic?: ...No
{ Ignore the fangs and eyes. :I Hope I'm not asking for too much and take as much time as you need! ;D }

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 05:18:53 am »
Alright, I'll start working on this ^^ Just a few questions.
One, what sort of fiery color are you looking for? Maybe a bright yellow, orange? Or maybe a mix?
Also, I can do the eyes like that if you would prefer. Or I could just make up some to go with the preset.

Offline .Silhouette.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 04:14:32 pm »
Oh, well, sure you can do the eyes. :) And, the mix would be fine for the fiery color. I'm excited to see how it turns out! ;D

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 05:19:48 pm »
Username: scar24
Character name: Sinner
Description:Sinner is a wolf dog hybrid,her eyes are slit and a bright glowing yellow with a hint of black in them.Theres a scar over her right eye,on her left shoulder there's a gunshot wound,and her fur is covered in dry blood but her natural fur is still visible there are some scars(bit marks and regular scars) covering her underbelly and neck .She has an eye cover mane that's the same color of her pelt.Her left tip of her ear and half below the tip is missing.
Image: https://www.google.com/search?q=wolf+dog+hybrids&client=firefox&hs=Igu&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XUcWUuLGBpGr4AOG_oCoCw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=741#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=Un49PISlxTEv1M%3A%3B5W61FslEAWSZWM%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.breederinfocenter.com%252Fimages2%252F20080924104358_190922_1.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.breederinfocenter.com%252Findex.php%253Fa_id%253D20080924104358%3B400%3B300  (pelt color)
Special features:transparent,glowing
Realistic?: Yes

please let me know if your able to make this...if so please take all the time you may need ^^

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 06:31:36 pm »
Alright, I'll try to make sinner because i honestly love that pic ^^ Plus i need to practice with wounds and blood on fur anyways. Time to get started i guess. :D

(I will only take one more preset request at the moment for whoever asks next. You can still post after but I need time to catch up x.x)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 07:48:33 pm »
(Double post time)

@Silohuette

Duriel is just about done ^^ Here's a preview.

Still cant believe I got the star to turn out like that. I made her pelt with a little purple and orange in it since I thought it would look a bit nicer than solid black. The paws I might make a bit more yellow/orangeish cause I know they're kinda creamy atm. Speaking of, the fire on the paws i actually got it to animate a bit so the flames flicker. Still need to do the tongue but other than that, I'm done! ^^

If you have any suggestions on what to add or change feel free to tell me.

@Emopunk I've started on it, but it may take a bit longer since all of the details. It shouldn't be too long though.

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 09:28:55 pm »
wow very nice presets :3 especially the one your working on now <3

My art page : gerce.deviantart.com

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
Thank you :D

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 12:14:49 am »
Username: Firewolf10
Character name: Kimera
Description: Kimera's pelt color needs to be a darker brown but not too dark. On his left side I want there to be scars that look like claw marks on his upper side. And one near his rump. On his right side I want there to be some what of the same thing but on a different spot. As for his mane. If you aren't able to do this that's alright but if you can i'll be grateful. His mane I want to be Side full. On his face I want one eye to be green and one eye to be red. His mane needs to be black. Also on his right eye I want there to be a scar on it. And if it matters I want the tail to be a regular lion tail. Oh yeah I forgot to say his eyes are slits.
Special features: Double Sided
Realistic?: Yes

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10