Author Topic: Maybe the Most Realistic, Prehistoric ,Wild Lion Preset Ever. Well kinda.  (Read 3453 times)

Offline NightShade.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I had text, til' I took an arrow in the knee.
    • View Profile
Sooo I got bored. I made a quick smilodon character and i was like: This ish nawt realistic, so i opened up paint.NET and began mixing up some textures of different wildcats. Pretty soon i didnt end up with a smilodon but a atrox lion. They have big goofy lips so i got away on that XD (The picture i studied did) The great thing is i dont have to draw huge canines. Its like a normal feline. only bigger... VERY BIGGER! Well later after I finished it it looked stupid so this dude on deviantART decided: "Try taking the head on the picture and making the head easier. So I did and here we go!
Yes it looks BAD right now, only took 40 min to make. Ill make a better version then post it on here. because of all the blurryness. I think the most realistic preset is by one of the moderators or (I dont know if hes a mod D:) Pepper puppy. Well now im bored so see ya next time in a few hours to show the better version!
Prehistoric preset 2
(Better version.) (Feralheart stretched out the textures.) Have to say tho... Legs look really unrealistic :P
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 09:05:15 pm by ?NightShade? »

Account ingame: Nightshade.
Deviantart: CeruleanCube

JazzForLife

Pretty cool :3
I like it.

Zodiac

It's like an awesome mishmash of stuff put together in the form of a lion xD

Offline Flames33

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
  • MY FANG IS SOLD TO ME HAHAHA YOU CANT HAVE HER
    • View Profile
love it

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://jj.revolvermaps.com/b.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">rmb_ki101('9xu7yjoa5ar','','40','40',1,'ffffff',