Author Topic: first try...  (Read 9830 times)

freedom

Re: first try...
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2011, 06:05:29 am »
i know what you mean but ive had a lot of critique in my life and FeralHeart i wanted to get away from the things that have dragged me down. Having that....comment as a first post...I didn't need that. It's still there but...like that picture I deleted that I did for the FH team....I felt so horrible when someone did something so much better so i deleted it. it looked so dumb anyway....I shoulnt have even tried to express that i appreciate all the FH team has done...Anyway whatever...thanks for the comment....

TheSnalf

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2011, 06:46:22 am »
You should have more faith in yourself. When you say thing like "it looked so dumb anyway....I shouldn't have even tried" You're tearing yourself down. YOU are creating and wallowing in your own sorrow. People try to get in but its hard when someone doesn't have the confidence to open up and shine. DO what you want to do, what makes you happy. It doesn't matter what others think, what people call it, or even if someone is better at it. As long as you're having fun, as long you enjoy it, do it.

freedom

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2011, 08:18:50 am »
I stopped having fun because I dont think the FH team would even like something that isnt good looking...They'd juss be embarrassed to have someone who cant draw in their community...The drawing got no attention and everyone else's did...no matter how good they were. So yea, see they didnt care and when people dont care about what I do I don't feel good anymore.

TheSnalf

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 08:43:45 am »
How will you know what the FH team is thinking? Again, you're making accusations and putting YOUR thoughts into what you think other people are thinking. Who are you to know if someone likes something if you don't ask that person. People don't have to reply to a topic. It doesn't mean that you suck, it just means that they didn't comment. It's the sad truth, sometimes you just cant get noticed but look at this topic! You have to TRY, if you don't post anything up how will you ever know what people think? Even if just a few people have commented shared their thoughts it is better then none at all, but instead of being happy about these comments you complain about them. Becoming upset that someone didn't like your hard work. Then when you learn what people think you must accept their views even if you do not agree with them. Until you have found out what these people think you shouldn't put yourself down. It's scary yes, but until you do it your mind will run wild with "What Ifs" making it even harder when you do show others.  

freedom

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2011, 09:15:44 am »
Oh, but its what people have thought that made me want to never draw again. and it wasnt a handful of commments either. I think it's you who needs to see things from my eyes.

TheSnalf

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2011, 09:46:16 am »
You can never truly see something from the point of view of another but you can try to understand where their coming from. Hateful comments shouldn't bring you down, rise above what they think of you and prove them wrong about your art. Strive to get better and don't sulk around because of some internet people you've never met. Learn new techniques ,explore different tutorials, widen you artistic ability and then laugh when you realize how silly those haters were to think that you could never become great and how silly you were to think that their terrible words meant a thing.

Lavender

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2011, 11:32:01 am »
This is awesome!

Really good for a first try! Keep it up ^.^!

freedom

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2011, 11:43:42 am »
thats...awful....and self-centered and greedy.  Karma doesn't work in that sense. I'm not going to get better so i can show them that they're wrong. It's a waste of time doing that for one person. It's a lot of people and people I know in real life. Also, I won't continue this conversation here. PM me if you wish. It's just reminding me of something that I wished never happened.

Offline Surreal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2011, 12:25:20 pm »
I'm a little confused why you deleted this In the first place, You asked people to tell you what they thought of It.
They gave you their own opinion, Like you asked for.

Your presets aren't bad at all, In fact there pretty damn good for a first try.

Don't let a simple sentence put you down, Critique Is In fact a way to getting better look at It that way.
Also If you don't care for critique, As long as you enjoy doing the art why should you care what other's think.
Darling, Come and play a game with me
We can slip into sweet insanity.

freedom

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 12:31:35 pm »
I havent deleted it yet but im not sure what to do with it at the moment.