Author Topic: Re: Free Customized Canine Presets [CLOSED]  (Read 14915 times)

S. Italy/Romano

Re: Free Customized Canine Presets [CLOSED]
« on: May 17, 2015, 07:20:47 pm »

Welcome! This is where I take requests for presets. Feel free to look through some of the ones I've already made here.

If you want to request, make sure to read the guidelines and check to see if the requests are open over here.

Links:
I. Main Post
II: Examples
III. Guidelines
IV: Fur
V: Eyes
VI: Mane
VII: Mouth
VIII: Nose
IX: Paws
X: Teeth
XI: Wings
XII: Requests

IMPORTANT!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own ANY of the fur textures/any other textures here UNLESS I specify that it was made by me.

If you are the owner/creator of ANY of these textures and you ARE NOT credited here, then send me a PM or comment here and tell me which one is yours as well as a link to the download/purchase.

I am currently going through all my list and bookmarks to find all of the authors and set up links to their DA/FH threads with the fur downloads. This should be done by this upcoming Monday.

If you are the owner/creator of ANY of these textures and DO NOT want them to be used in combination with other textures, then simply PM me and I will put up a a message next to the texture that says: "This texture comes "as is" and cannot be modified or combined with others".

If you are the owner/creator of ANY of these textures and DO NOT want them to be used here at all, then send me a PM and tell me to remove them. I will do so and find another one to replace the one in the previous slot.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:53:00 am by Astrologer »

S. Italy/Romano

Re: Free Customized Canine Presets
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 07:21:10 pm »
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:53:45 am by Astrologer »

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 07:21:24 pm »

Please read through everything here; if you do not, there's a chance your request might not be accepted.

I will only take three requests at any given time.
If all three slots are taken or the requests are closed, please do not post a request, it will be ignored. You are free to comment on the pictures of completed presets and examples.

Do NOT steal art.
I cannot stress this enough. There are many free linearts and character sheet designs out there.

Use one of those or screenshots for the reference pictures, but NOT a picture that another artist has made, unless they explicitly have given you permission to use it or it was a drawing of YOUR character.

If it is a well-known character, like Wolf Link or Jack Frost, etc. then it's fine to reference their ORIGINAL form, like screenshots from the game/movie or art from the designers (but not someone's artwork depicting Jack Frost as a wolf, since the design and the way it is laid out on a wolf's body is the artist's own rendition). I am more lenient on allowing other people's renditions of popular characters since they have a fixed design.

Here are some free to use sheets:

1. http://merrinella.deviantart.com/art/Free-Wolf-Character-Sheet-345825055

2. http://ferianmoon.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Character-Ref-Sheet-263116318

3. http://frost-skyder.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Reference-Sheet-179316064

I am NOT a machine.
I have other things to do and sometimes I'd rather play a game or I just don't feel like working on presets. If the requests are closed, do not pester me about opening them; they are open when the title says so.

Sometimes this is hard work.
As much as I enjoy doing presets, sometimes it gets frustrating. Your preset should be done under a week's time, so do not message me three days after your request about it. If it's not done after a week, feel free to contact me and I will provide an answer.

Do not request more than once in a batch.
There are others who would also like a preset, please do not request more than once in the list of three people. You may request again once the three slots are open.

Provide a reference.
I work better when I have a visual reference. Do not attempt to describe your character's appearance unless you're merely adding a few minor details that your picture does not have.

If you have a problem with the final product, PM me.
Do not post in the thread or be rude about it. Send me a PM explaining what you don't like or what you want changed and I will do so. It would be great if you could provide a screenshot and circle the problematic area.

Make sure to properly fill out the form.
Badly filled out forms will NOT be accepted, they are number dependent, so make sure you go through it properly.

The requests are free.
They do NOT cost money. However, if you feel like I deserve something for my efforts, you could maybe do a drawing of one of my characters, anything really. Just remember that you do not have to, this is just if you're feeling generous.

Requesting here is a bit different. In the form, you will have some choices to make, which include the fur you'd like me to use, the nose, eyes, etc.

In the form, under the "Selectors" tab, you will need to put in the number of the part that you want. If you want fur number 12, you would type in "12" under the "Fur" option.

If you'd like me to just use the FeralHeart default shaders for everything, simply put DEFAULT in the selectors.

If you want the FeralHeart default for one or two things, choose "CUSTOM" and put in the numbers in the selector that correspond to the FH defaults.

If you want to use the fur shade's default nose, paws or mouth, simply type in "SHADER'S DEFAULT" under the "Nose" "Paws" or "Mouth" tab.

You can choose whether your preset will be made in a 512x512 format or a 1024x1024 format. Just remember that larger sizes take up more memory. If your .fhp file exceeds 2MB, you won't be able to upload it to the FH Preset Uploader.

Code: [Select]
[size=12pt]
[Main]
Username:
Preset Folder:

[Size]
Size: 512x512 / 1024x1024
Can Exceed 2MB? Yes/No

[Effects]
Effects: (Glowing, transparent, etc. If more than one, separate with a comma. Leave empty for no effects)
Description(s)/Picture(s) of Desired Effect(s):(Leave empty if you don't want effects)

[Ref]
Reference:
Any Extra Details:

[Equip]
Wings: Yes/No
Mane: Yes/No

[Selectors]
Using: CUSTOM/DEFAULT

Fur:

Eyes:

Hair: (Leave blank if you chose "No" for Mane)

Mouth:

Nose:

Paws:

Teeth:

Wings: (Leave blank if you chose "No" for Wings)
[/size]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 04:23:09 pm by Astrologer »

S. Italy/Romano

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:13:58 am by Astrologer »

S. Italy/Romano

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 07:22:23 pm »

5 FeralHeart Default

6 FeralHeart Default

7 FeralHeart Default

8 FeralHeart Default

9 FeralHeart Default