Author Topic: Cecil's preset!  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: Cecil's preset!
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 04:30:28 am »
is the fhp file the only one you upload when you want to send it to other friends? Because it wont show up in my their game still for some reason and i sent them the fhpp file im using, an you help me witht his at all?
What exactly do you mean? You put the file you downloaded in the feralheart>exports folder.. You can't use the preset in-game. You can only see ME use it, if that's what you're wondering.

nonono lol i meant for my preset what file do you give to your friends to download, just the exported fhp? because i gave my friend the exported file to download and she put it in the right folder but its still not coming up in her game
Ummm.. what do you mean by that? You dont USE my preset in-game for your characters. You ONLY see me using it because i have all the texture files. If this still doesn't help, Im going to stop responding because I dont know what you mean at all.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline Sammim123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
Re: Cecil's preset!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 07:03:55 pm »
is the fhp file the only one you upload when you want to send it to other friends? Because it wont show up in my their game still for some reason and i sent them the fhpp file im using, an you help me witht his at all?

im sorry, im trying to figure out how to upload a preset i created, for my friends to be able to see. And I am unsure exactly which file you give them to upload so they can see my preset when i play as it. I apologize for bothering you, and for being unclear, Im trying to figure out which file i give them to download, so they can see me use my preset in game for an rp.
What exactly do you mean? You put the file you downloaded in the feralheart>exports folder.. You can't use the preset in-game. You can only see ME use it, if that's what you're wondering.

nonono lol i meant for my preset what file do you give to your friends to download, just the exported fhp? because i gave my friend the exported file to download and she put it in the right folder but its still not coming up in her game
Ummm.. what do you mean by that? You dont USE my preset in-game for your characters. You ONLY see me using it because i have all the texture files. If this still doesn't help, Im going to stop responding because I dont know what you mean at all.