Author Topic: The Ouija Kitty  (Read 2596 times)

Offline OuijaKitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
The Ouija Kitty
« on: January 19, 2015, 12:23:18 am »
Hello, lovely people! I'm Ouija, and, of course, I'm new to Feralheart. Which means I've no friends, no ideas what's what, blah blah. Please, excuse any odd behaviour I'm still getting myself accustomed to the rules and such. But don't worry, I figured a few things out! :3 I managed to get myself some items and custom markings so I suppose that's a start, though I do doubt that'll win me any friends. I have noticed however, some people act rather hostile to new-comers. Any tips on approaching others? It's kind of boring sitting alone.

Enough of that. As I said, I'm Ouija, I'm 16 next month, and of course, I'm a lady. My favourite colour is brown, go figure. And I'm a cat fanatic. My username is OuijaKitty and because I don't know my way around very well I spend most of my time freezing to death in the South Pole. :)

I think that's enough personal information for one day. Thanks for reading!

Hugs and cookies from the cat lady.

Offline Lusamine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Hey.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ouija Kitty
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 12:31:11 am »
Hello Floof, Welcome to the Forum and game! It's nice to see a new face. c: But don't worry about the hostile ones. Most of us are very kind! If you ever need someone to talk too, I'm always in ficho tunnels. c:(Its the other portal in lonely cave. :p)
IGN: Lusamine, Formally  .Lord~Kibben.

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 12:39:01 am »
I have the same problem. Maybe this quote can help you.
There's not really a right or wrong answer to this question.
It all generally depends on one's ability to socialize and preference when makin' acquaintances. Sometimes friendship can be acquired through role-play (a good place to start here would be in Fluorite Plains where a variety of role-plays are held), sometimes it can be gained through a simple conversation (dependin' on yer comfort zone, ye' can find friendly faces in every public map here though if ye' like locations with a lot goin' on, I'd take a peek in Bonfire Island, Fluorite Plains, or Ficho Tunnels while if ye' prefer more quiet places to just have a casual chat every now and then, I'd look in maps such as South Pole, Temple of Dreams, Cape of Distant Worlds, etc), then some players actually find a majority of friendly faces here on the forums.
Again, it depends on the person. In this case, ye'.

I feel your pain. If you don't mind you want to hit me up and see where we can meet? I also don't have that much to talk with, so I guess it's worth a try.

Anyway, welcome to Feral Heart. Enjoy your stay

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 12:42:26 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline OuijaKitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 02:34:53 am »
I have the same problem. Maybe this quote can help you.
There's not really a right or wrong answer to this question.
It all generally depends on one's ability to socialize and preference when makin' acquaintances. Sometimes friendship can be acquired through role-play (a good place to start here would be in Fluorite Plains where a variety of role-plays are held), sometimes it can be gained through a simple conversation (dependin' on yer comfort zone, ye' can find friendly faces in every public map here though if ye' like locations with a lot goin' on, I'd take a peek in Bonfire Island, Fluorite Plains, or Ficho Tunnels while if ye' prefer more quiet places to just have a casual chat every now and then, I'd look in maps such as South Pole, Temple of Dreams, Cape of Distant Worlds, etc), then some players actually find a majority of friendly faces here on the forums.
Again, it depends on the person. In this case, ye'.

I feel your pain. If you don't mind you want to hit me up and see where we can meet? I also don't have that much to talk with, so I guess it's worth a try.

Anyway, welcome to Feral Heart. Enjoy your stay

I'd love to meet up with you, somewhere not-so-laggy perhaps? I've managed to make my way into Cape of Distant Worlds, South Pole, and Ficho, you can choose the place I just need to know what username to search for :)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 03:12:29 am »
Well hello there, Ouija!
Welcome to the wonderful land of FeralHeart where you will find many interesting
and spooky things.
I'd love to come across you one day in-game. If I ever see you I'd probably message
you out of the blue.

Have fun!

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2015, 09:40:22 am »
Hey hun welcome to the lovely family of Feral Heart. ^^
We hope to see you running about with us on our silly little lands. ^^

Also hints for approaching people? Hmmm?
I am not too sure myself. If I usually meet hostile peepz I just slowly walk away as if they got germiez, and hope they don't follow, and if they do I take them on a wild chase around Feral Heart until they get bored. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2015, 02:52:04 pm »
Hello there and welcome to our big FeralHeart family! If you need a help or something feel free to PM me! If you want to meet me in game, so I'm always in South Pole. Anyway, I'm so happy to see a new person there,  hope you'll enjoy this game like so much!

Rizzla

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 03:02:17 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart, Ouija! Many of us floofs here on the forum are as friendly as they come, so I wouldn't worry about us! ^^
If you happen to run into any one who isn't as kind in-game, I would just walk away. I'm pretty sure when it comes to meeting new people Stone Bridge in Fluorite plains is a great place to start, but it's up to you :)
If you ever see me sitting around, feel free to say hi! I don't bite and I'd be more than willing to help, should you ever need assistance.

Have fun! :3

Offline .Ghostly.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • help me polarize
    • fzzysocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 03:58:28 pm »
Hi Ouija! I'm Ghost. Nice to meet you! I love your name. cx Hope to see you in game sometime!

fry bread obsessed smol bean
Ingame user: .Ghostly.