Author Topic: Thank You, Sura!  (Read 2307 times)

Preach

Thank You, Sura!
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:19:41 am »
Lately, as some of you may known, I was kinda going through some emotional time. One of my friends, who is now my ex best friend, backstabbed me and basically called me hurtful names. This is how you know who's your real friends are vs who was using you as a friend. It was very upsetting to see her change into her a hurtful person and so disgusting. I mean, she's only a freshman. Anyway, I will like to thank LordSuragaha for stepping up and giving me advice to overcome my fears and problems. This pass week, she's bothered me less and just left me alone...so I just wanted to thank you for the advice. If it wasn't for you, I'll probably end up suspended or in deep trouble. <33
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:25:12 am by Preach »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Thank You, Sura!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 12:21:50 am »
This is very sweet of you to post<3 I'm sure Sura will love to read this! c:
Farewell everyone<3

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 07:25:49 am »
Nice words for Sura :)  And I hope everything goes well in the upcoming week, you will find true friends and you will be happy, there are always dark times in everyone's lives but you'll get over it im sure. C: <3

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 09:03:51 am »
Aww, nice to see that you're feeling better Grandma <'3! Gotta love that Sura for being fabulous, as always.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 01:26:34 pm »
Good for Sura. <3
I'm happy things for you are getting better. I've been through something similar too. It sucks, but it shows someones true colours.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 02:49:10 pm »
Aww gee thank you so much for the kind message Preach. This was such a nice thing to read when I woke up <3 I honestly feel really honored and happy that my advice helped you. You're a sweet person and don't deserve to be treated the way that person treated you. I'm really proud of you for standing up for yourself and not letting them drag you down into trouble with them either <3 I feel really happy that I was able to help you even in the slightest with that :3

Thank you for saying such sweet things about me. You make me feel so cheerful reading this :3

Preach

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 03:07:59 pm »
Aww gee thank you so much for the kind message Preach. This was such a nice thing to read when I woke up <3 I honestly feel really honored and happy that my advice helped you. You're a sweet person and don't deserve to be treated the way that person treated you. I'm really proud of you for standing up for yourself and not letting them drag you down into trouble with them either <3 I feel really happy that I was able to help you even in the slightest with that :3

Thank you for saying such sweet things about me. You make me feel so cheerful reading this :3

It's my pleasure. Thanks again for the help. It was most appreciated. <33

Offline Teakat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 05:02:33 pm »
D'aw, Sura is always such a sweet-heart. I hope you're better now, Preach! :) Sometimes people can turn into nasty versions of themselves, & it stinks, but at least you didn't let them get to you too much. <3 I hope all is well for you, hon!

www.teakatty.deviantart.com
Username in game: Teakat

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 05:43:37 pm »
How very sweet of ye to post this! Sura-butt always does a fantabulous job at making us feel better when we're down. Many thankies to Sura f'er being a good friend. Cheers! <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 06:24:12 pm »
Ahhh guys this is really touching <3 Thank you all for the kind messages. I don't know any better words to express the warm & happy feelings it gives me reading these. I'm really grateful that you all feel some sort of appreciation towards me. That makes everything I do around here feel soo much more worth it <3 I'm happy knowing you're all happy.