Author Topic: The Feliyenas  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
The Feliyenas
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:06:31 pm »
Feliyenas are hybrids. They're the result of a male hyena and a female domestic cat mating together.
Sometimes they're fertile, but rarely.

The firsts of the specie were siblings:
The first was Arwydd. He lost it and was killed by his sister, Heulog.

The second was Heulog. Catching a sickness known as Parviliokeamea, she died in a horrible way.

The third one was Tywyll. No one ever saw her, she might have been killed.
--
Young Feliyenas are known as cubits.

Their markings are usually like a spotted hyena's (not obliged to use the SH's markings. Cheetah markings for the body, siamese face... All kind of combinations can be used.)

Their iris usually have two colors. (ence the use if blind slit eyes.)

They are the size of cats and have a cat-like tail. Their ears are immense and tufted. Their jaws are strong, but not as strong as a hyena's.

There's many running through Fluorite Plains (From different universes and such. Offically, there's only two generations of Feliyenas. The dead siblings and Heulog's four offsprings.)

There's still a Heulog (coming from another universe. In there, she didn't catch the sickness but a mind-controlling parasite tokk permanent control over her body the day she would've died).

There's still an Arwydd (Other universe, once again. In that one he is sane).

Tywyll still haven't gave any life sign.
--
It's just a presentation of the specie. If you want to be one, you can try to ask me ingame, but I would then shoo you off.
Fao, Lia and I wouldn't want Feliyenas all around the maps. Besides, Heulog's offsprings are too young to reproduce and probably won't be able to. There's also enough universes as that in our RP. >u>

The art belongs to (c) Ecofang on Deviantart
The specie was created by (c) Lia~~ and Faolanpaw (it all started with the Cyumor shipping...)
Heulog (c) me
Arwydd (c) Faolanpaw
Tywyll (c) Twilight12

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: The Feliyenas
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:14:47 pm »
I love this species. Looks very interesting and unique. ^^ I'm sad that these Feliyenas had died. ;u; The circle of life, I guess. +Nuzzle for you. c:

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 02:40:39 pm »
What a very interesting species indeed 8D
I love the breed of it in general and the story on them makes it even better.
Wonderful species indeed.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 11:50:51 pm »
Is it also the result of a male cat and female hyena mating? If it isn't I can make a similar species of it called the hyeline. It's parents are the same species except it's father is a domestic and and it's mother was a striped hyena.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 03:05:30 am »
There's a hyeline specie, but they are very few (only one. owo;) and come from another universe where the cats from the reality were hyenas, and hyenas were cats, and it's just some derp RP. So yes,you could create this specie.

There's no Striped hyenas-domestic cats hybrids that any of the foundators of the specie mentioneed- only spotted hyenas-domestic cats hybrids were created so far.

I see no problem that you create a Hyeline specie, you could've done it without asking, in fact. It's not like I owned rights over domestic cats-hyenas hybrids.

And Feliyenas are the result a female domestic cat and a male hyena mating. If a male domestic cat and a female hyena would mate, it would then be called a Hyeline and have a different apparence (according to me and my friend's version.)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:42 pm »
Actually, I have heard of "Feliyenas" before you 'invented' them... o3o.. I actually have a feliyena character. .-.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 09:12:11 pm »
@iMello
This version of the Feliyena specie wasn't created by me, but my friends Lia~~ and Faolanpaw. It has been created in the beginning of the year. I was only choosen to be one of the first of their version and recently thought they should be known on the forum, because there are many Feliyenas running around because of our complicated multi-universe RP.

Offline .:L:.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I will track you down, Kira.. I know who you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 09:26:31 pm »
I actually have seen a feliyena Clan.. though, they are LionxHyena, not HousecatxHyena.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:28:29 pm by .:L:. »
Kira, you shall not prevail. I /will/ track you down... and when I do, you will be eliminated.. for good.