Author Topic: FallenStarOxO's Characters of doom or something close to that (WIP)  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Hey, I know I already made a thread, I know. But it was horrible. Go here to have the example of a bad bio:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=post&msg=374541&topic=28450.0&sesc=871688e5dd6febaceb1f07dce28330f3

So I decided to start a new character thread, full of fresh English skills and stuff.
--
Heulog 'Sun Demon' O'Sullivan

Origin: No, she is not the animal you see. She's inside of the head. The Sun Demon took full control over Heulog's body a while ago, when this one was still a young cubit. It's a worm-like parasite. (And for you who are Animorphs fans... hehehe you can guess where I got the idea from)

The Host: A poor Feliyena who died in the reality, survived in this other universe. Unfortunately for her, the Sun Demon reached its maturity the day she was supposed to die.

The Parasite: Purely insane, but not that 'I'm going to kill you tonight' insane. She gains the trust of the people she meets, she waits, she waits... then, when you expect it the least, at THAT moment she might kill you.
Because tha's just how she is. Hobbies: Singing Disney songs with Cyclonewing, telling everyone she eats scrambled dragon eggs for breakfeast in front of a dragon egg, raging at a dragon hatchling, singing 'Tiptoes Through The Tulips'

Perfect Song: I Will Kill You In Your Sleep - 100 Monkeys