Author Topic: Seriously. (A thread about useless blocks.)  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Seriously. (A thread about useless blocks.)
« on: October 14, 2013, 04:07:43 pm »
Note that I'm doing this thread because I'm too furious and too nervous to be able to find Lady_Alizarin's thread. ()all the to's.))

Ok. I mean it, I'm so overly sensitive and emotional that I can't  keep this all in my chest.

Today, I saw this bear, yellow cream and SMILING bear, advertising for his realistic mapped RP.

So I said this: cooughyellowcreambearisn'twhatIcallrealisticcough

He replied that there was this specie of bear called the spirit bear and rudely told me: do your research.

I searched. It was not a specie of bear, but I sub-specie and RARE sub-specie of the black bear. I have a bear encyclopedia and it was not listed in there, just to tell you.

So I came back on FH and apologized to him. Here was his response:

Please stop being rude to me, I'm blocking you.
--

Ok. I can't even state how much I was hurt by his post. I just apologized, literally said I was an idiot, slapped myself and HE BLOCKS ME? I really hate that. You can call me a mental person, you can call me stupid, BUT DO NOT BLOCK ME AFTER I APOLOGIZED TO YOU. REALLY. -gets in a corner and cries-

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Seriously. (A thread about useless blocks.)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 04:11:32 pm »
Wow! That's pretty freaking stupid. You even apologized and he blocked you? That's messed up.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »
((I'm not against you, I hate blocking as well))
But maybe you shouldn't have criticized his character in the first place. Feral Heart isn't completely about realism like everyone wants it to be. Whenever I have an unrealistic character I get slammed for it by almost everyone and it really hurts because you can have your character look however you want. It's like everyone is trying to control how your character looks. Then people get upset because everyone's characters look alike and there's no originality. So can you really win? 

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 04:30:12 pm »
But maybe you shouldn't have criticized his character in the first place. Feral Heart isn't completely about realism like everyone wants it to be. Whenever I have an unrealistic character I get slammed for it by almost everyone and it really hurts because you can have your character look however you want. It's like everyone is trying to control how your character looks. Then people get upset because everyone's characters look alike and there's no originality. So can you really win? 

The point to it is, he was advertising for a REALISTIC RP and he looked unrealistic. (If I sound rude i'm sorry. :()

The amazing Derp!

Offline Tigerheart08

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Tigerheart08 in-game
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 04:33:30 pm »

The point to it is, he was advertising for a REALISTIC RP and he looked unrealistic. (If I sound rude i'm sorry. :()
Ah, sorry. Kinda missed that part. But maybe he/she ((Don't know their gender)) shouldn't have pointed out so sarcastically? Like the "coughyou'reunrealisticcough" Thing? Maybe just pointed it out politely?

Follow the damned.. I have lost the way again

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 04:55:33 pm »

Ah, sorry. Kinda missed that part. But maybe he/she ((Don't know their gender)) shouldn't have pointed out so sarcastically? Like the "coughyou'reunrealisticcough" Thing? Maybe just pointed it out politely?
I suppose that's quite true.

The amazing Derp!

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 06:34:17 pm »

The thing is, at that moment, I couldn't think of anything else. But it was more in an ironic way. He was advertising for his realistic RP, yet he had what it seemed to be an unrealistic color (to the eyes of someone who's not a bear fanatic that goes around searching for all species and sub-species on Google, like me >u>) so, I said: cough yellow bear isn't what I call realistic cough. It was more to myself than anything, I should've just posted in in group chat or party chat where there was no one at all. I know that's it's my fault to begin with, but the person's reaction was a bit... extreme.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 12:55:10 am »
I agree, the reaction was off, *Tries not to go into rant about spirit bears @.@* But yes, I understand how you situation would cause you to respond to him like that, but maybe a LITTLE bit of kindness would have been great?  But at least you said sorry, I am only ashamed that HE went around and blocked you -.-

Why Man, just, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!!?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 06:35:14 pm by Brenda Lee »

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 03:42:40 pm »
So I came back on FH and apologized to him. Here was his response:

Please stop being rude to me, I'm blocking you.
--

Ok. I can't even state how much I was hurt by his post. I just apologized, literally said I was an idiot, slapped myself and HE BLOCKS ME? I really hate that. You can call me a mental person, you can call me stupid, BUT DO NOT BLOCK ME AFTER I APOLOGIZED TO YOU. REALLY. -gets in a corner and cries-

Oh don't feel sad, FallenStar. You did the right thing of appologizing to the guy... but he was just all butthurt over nothing. This kind of experience counts as one of those pointless blocking times. Someone gets all butthurt over a little misunderstanding, and then they block the person after they politely appologized. Some people just need to get a grip.
Inactive