Author Topic: Login issue?  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Login issue?
« on: January 08, 2017, 02:26:43 am »
Earlier when I changed my username, the website kept on telling me that my password was wrong while logging in. Everytime that I clicked on "forgot my password" the site told me that I had reached my login treshold and to try again in 30 seconds. Even waiting thirty seconds, closing the tab and directly going to "forgot my password" told me the same thing.

I was able to fix this by going on an entirely different browser (from safari to puffin), but I have no idea if the problem is going to persist. This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this in. I don't know if it's because the website is being worked on or not, though it seems like the most plausible option.

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
Re: Login issue?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 02:30:05 am »
Yeah since the problem seems to have been solved right now as you're on the site I would stick to whatever browser you're using as and make it your main Feralheart site browser for awhile.

Some browsers can handle things better than others.
Like Google Chrome is better for fast things while Internet Explorer is not.

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Login issue?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 02:31:23 am »
Yes, it has a lot to do with the site being worked on. However, it's interesting to hear the browser switch actually worked for you. Try using Safari again but try clearing your cache and cookies (I'm not sure how Safari works, so they may not even be called cache and cookies).
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.