Author Topic: Random Login glitch  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Soratha

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • what is this
    • View Profile
Random Login glitch
« on: October 01, 2012, 06:59:11 pm »
On the top of the page next to the banner it used to say that you were logged in, but now it just displays the login box (that does nothing when you click log in) but that isn't the case :P

When I was logging in, I was using the right password, but it kept saying I wasn't registered. It eventually did log in [obviously, or I wouldn't be posting here xD] but it look 5 tries. has this happened to anyone else?

(I should still be thanking it for the reason to post, cause I wanted to test out my new signature xD)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Random Login glitch
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »
It usually ends up to be somewhat like that for me as well. But I usually go onto the forum, then I log in there instead.
RETIRED.

Offline Soratha

• Curious Wanderer
  • what is this
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 07:09:27 pm »
I did use the login thingy in the forums, but it still took like 5 times :P I only said the box at the top did nothing xD

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 07:12:49 pm »
I did use the login thingy in the forums, but it still took like 5 times :P I only said the box at the top did nothing xD

I haven't had such an issue, just the top box really. Sometimes the forum one takes once or twice, which is why I usually just close the browser down instead of logging out.
RETIRED.

Offline Soratha

• Curious Wanderer
  • what is this
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 07:16:24 pm »
I do that too. but it still sometimes logs me out anyway even though I set it to stay logged in "forever" (which means it's a lie?).

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2012, 07:30:45 pm »
I do that too. but it still sometimes logs me out anyway even though I set it to stay logged in "forever" (which means it's a lie?).

I don't think it's ever logged me out. Only if I swap to the laptop or browser. I think..
RETIRED.