Author Topic: |Siggy|  (Read 1762 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
|Siggy|
« on: January 26, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

Hello floofs!

Ok, so as the topic says I'm needing help with my siggy. I know how to put the picture in and that has worked, but I've tried adding writing one being a quote and the other being who done the art. Its allowing me to put whom made the art but when I try putting in my quote-weather it be at the top or bottom, it won't go on and takes me to the error screen saying something like:

An error has occurred...if this happens again please contact a mod
...Hacking

Those are the type of messages I'm getting when I'm trying to do this. I don't use all the words and there's still '60' available so I don't really understand why it won't allow me to put the quote on. If you look at my siggy you'll se its only let me but the art creator and nothing else.
Any help will be appreciated

~Taylor

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: |Siggy|
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 02:50:18 pm »
Any apostrophe(s) in your signature/quote? If so, usually Feral Heart, for some reason, will not allow this. Try to refer to this topic as well; it is a similar problem as yours. I'll just bring a quote from Red off of it.

Quote from: Red
Could have something with the information you add into your signature and how it's listed. In all honesty I don't know quite for certain why or when this pops up, but some people get this from time to time. Could have something with how the tables list on the server your signature information.

Have you tried just changing your signature to something simple like plain text "Just some text" or similar and try to submit that? And if so, does it say the same thing or does it work then.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 03:32:18 pm »

First I tried it with apostrophies and speach marks and that didn't work, could it have anything to do with fonts or colour? I will go ahead and try again without any punctuation.
Thanks Oreoz!
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 03:38:19 pm »

First I tried it with apostrophies and speach marks and that didn't work, could it have anything to do with fonts or colour? I will go ahead and try again without any punctuation.
Thanks Oreoz!

So, what you are saying is that whenever you placed apostrophes in your signature, the error code appeared? Then I believe that is what is causing it; at times this will happen to me as well. c:

And no problem!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »

Oh okay, well I've tried it and its worked.
Thanks again Oreo!
+floof

DA Account