Author Topic: Cussing?  (Read 756 times)

Offline wolf4511

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cussing?
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:42:24 am »
Okay, so I have been on FH for 3 years now, and I have seen MANY people cuss. I just happened to get on today, and cuss ONE time, and was banned for 6 days. Nobody has gone after the ones that have cussed many times, and I am kind of confused. Nobody did anything about the players who have cussed or fought for hours lately, yet I was kicked for 6 entire days. Feral Heart is my favorite game, and it broke my heart to see that pop- up of 'You have been kicked.' This game is one of my stress relievers, and I haven't broken any rules for three years besides today. I'm not begging to be unbanned for the time period (6 days) , I just believe the admins/mods should be more on guard. Maybe you could add a 'Report' button? Thanks, Wolf.

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: Cussing?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:53 am »
Discussion of bans are strictly prohibited on the forums. Sorry but you'll have to take this up with a staff member personally via PM if you have a problem. ovo

Discussion Of Bans And Reports
Discussions about bans and reports should NOT take place inside the game any other than under closed conversations. If you end up getting warned, kicked, or even banned from the game you do not under any circumstances discuss this in the public chats or plain out complain/seek for attention. If you are unhappy with a mods actions or warnings within the game or possibly a member breaking the rules you should contact the Administrators or Mods here on the site and explain your situation via a PM form. If it's seen necessary, a MOD within the game might warn/kick/ban a user for trash talking, bad mouthing, or being disrespectful of the rules that were enforced on them from recent events. Warnings, kicks and bans are given for a reason!

Locking this.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:49:57 am by Sherlockian »
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)