Author Topic: Your Season Timed Out, Please Re-submit Your Message.  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Your Season Timed Out, Please Re-submit Your Message.
« on: August 11, 2014, 04:20:22 pm »
I get that everytime!
I mean srl? I need to restart my computer all the time just to be able to post anything. -.-
I tried to click on new window and then post -Nothing. Tried to open a new internet - Nothing.
Tried to restart computer - Working!
I mean I need something to do with this without the need of restarting the computer. :/
Casn anyone help me?

Thank you. ;)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Your Season Timed Out, Please Re-submit Your Message.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 04:24:26 pm »
Do you log in from the yellow box in the right hand corner? First try logging off completely and then only log in using the yellow box under the banner. You can also try clearing browser cookies to see if that helps at all.

Users get this error when taking to long to post in a topic. Usually logging out and in by using the box under the banner fixs it!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 04:26:03 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 05:17:36 pm »
Ah I get that too my friend ^-^ it truly sucks when your typing a large paragraph, u finish, and then it says your session timed out, when it does that to me I get so mad XD, a tip is, if u have a touch screen phone that can go to the internet, it truly never says session timed out...its amazing XD, well..thats just a small idea :3 another idea Is that u try signing into the top sign in box that says registration closed, and the one in the bottom box and were it says: Session length. Put in forever. That should work... But idk.. I'm truly sorry if it doesn't work.     Best Wishes~Raven
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:19:37 pm by ~Raven~ »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 05:21:59 pm »
Do you log in from the yellow box in the right hand corner? First try logging off completely and then only log in using the yellow box under the banner. You can also try clearing browser cookies to see if that helps at all.

Users get this error when taking to long to post in a topic. Usually logging out and in by using the box under the banner fixs it!

thank you Alphabutt. :D I'll try that. ;)

Ah I get that too my friend ^-^ it truly sucks when your typing a large paragraph, u finish, and then it says your session timed out, when it does that to me I get so mad XD, a tip is, if u have a touch screen phone that can go to the internet, it truly never says session timed out...its amazing XD, well..thats just a small idea :3 another idea Is that u try signing into the top sign in box that says registration closed, and the one in the bottom box and were it says: Session length. Put in forever. That should work... But idk.. I'm truly sorry if it doesn't work.     Best Wishes~Raven

Thank you Raven! ^.^ I'll try that sometime as Alpha stated before yah. ;)
For both of you, +Floof! ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!