Author Topic: I'm Having An Account Issue...  (Read 918 times)

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
I'm Having An Account Issue...
« on: September 07, 2014, 06:51:51 am »
I own quite a few FH accounts (5) because I have an OCD problem about how I organize my roleplays an such. The thing is, is that I donated quite a few of them to some friends from WolfQuest when we were trying to transition over until said friends were able to catch the Registrations open.

A long time ago I donated one of my accounts named "Dliebik" to a friend. However he never ended up using it because he was able to catch the Registrations in his own time 2 days later and the account was never used. If you open the profile you can still read "Created: July 27, 2013" and "Last Visited: July 29th, 2013".

I just wanted to know if there was a way I could see the e-mail, because I can't remember what I used for it. I remember I quickly forged a spare one for the account so I could just give the entire e-mail to him instead of keeping it for myself. And I sadly did not think to change the privacy settings on the account to reveal it to others.

I even have a general idea of what the password was, but I can't recall it entirely for the life of me. I just want to know since I can't remember the e-mail if I can get any sort of help from an Admin? I'm not sure they'd deal with me since I don't have much in the ways of verification, but if I can't get it reclaimed I'd at least like to delete it so that it's not sitting there uselessly. xD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Having An Account Issue...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 07:28:45 am »
Lol, nvm... I got a pretty speedy response to the thread, so I can reclaim the account now.

+floof for Vespian xD
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Having An Account Issue...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 07:32:25 am »
Go to the profile tab and in it should say: email:[email protected]/pl/uk

Take in mind that your account is your responsibility. Not someone elses. If you decide to give someone your account, let them keep it. Or just don't share. They will one day catch the registration and create their own.
I'd just say that you shouldn't share accounts/account details (in case of hacking) with anyone else.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/