Author Topic: Activation Link Failure  (Read 1533 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Activation Link Failure
« on: December 24, 2015, 06:04:24 pm »
I created an FH account yesterday when I managed to catch the registration open. After I registered, I noticed that the registration was closed so I guess I caught it at the last minute. Lucky me c: Anywho, I went to my email to receive my activation email. I reloaded my page about three times then I got the email. I clicked the activation link the email gave me and I went to a blank page with a box in it. It's 404 error or something.

I don't understand why it's not working. I tried to log into the forum, said my account was not activated. So I tried the link again and it didn't work. THEN I clicked "Forgot password" and typed in the same email I used to register with. It said "no account can be found with that email". I've already used this email to register and I'm certain when registration opens again, I won't be able to use that email. Can someone help, please?

Preach

Re: Activation Link Failure
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 06:08:57 pm »
Hello Luna, are you trying to activate the account when the registration is closed? If so, I'm afraid it will not work. Try sending an email to [email protected] using the email connected to the account/the email you used to register. You could also try PMing a staff member to see if they can clear it up. [link]

Make sure you activate accounts right after you register when the registration is still open. :3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 07:07:07 pm »
As Preach quoted above, the best option is to send it to the email provided. But, as y'er screenshot provided, it seems ye missed the registration time by just a couple minutes. Registration usually closes on the hour, so ye got to send it b'fore the hour is up or else 'twon't work. Ye will probably 'ave to wait 'till registration opens up 'gain to use the activation link.

Sorry that ye missed it, deary! Better luck next time!

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Allosauria-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • In the underworld playing fearalheart all day long
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:07:56 am »
Make sure registration hasen't closed at the last second, also
when you look up "fearalheart" under it, it shall say registration.
If you click on that, it will temporarily be a fraud.
Thanks, hoped this helps
Danielle
Find me in game as: Danicoolgirl.

The undead just got dangerous.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 09:59:33 am »
I assume the author has got their issue fixed, or made a new account at this point since we've not heard anything for a month.
I shall therefore lock this.
RETIRED.