Author Topic: Anyone else having this issue?  (Read 793 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Anyone else having this issue?
« on: May 05, 2016, 01:21:09 am »
Not too sure if this belongs in the site board, but feel free to move this if it isn't.
Anyway, I'm having some problems with the login page. I have it open in a tab refresher, and it's open where it shows the two boxes to sign in but the moment I go sign in, it just comes up with an error that it can't find the page. One of my other friends is having the same issue, so I wanted to know if everyone is having this issue, or just us? And is there anyway to fix it?

Thanks in advance! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else having this issue?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:26:03 am »
The matter is being looked into, Red has already posted about it in one of the other threads so we just have to wait ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Anyone else having this issue?
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 01:27:55 am »
A few users have been having this issue as well. I believe there are a few other threads created about this issue, and you can find one of them here. I will be locking this up, since there has already been a thread dedicated to the issue.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.