Author Topic: Account not activating  (Read 1039 times)

Offline ThatRandomRaichu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Just that awkward dork who hangs around SB
    • View Profile
Account not activating
« on: May 05, 2016, 11:26:12 pm »
So I made a new account by the name Wolfsnarl, however my activation email never came into my hotmail. I sent an email to  [email protected] but my account still isn't activated. Is it possible for a staff member to do it manually for me?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Account not activating
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 11:30:22 pm »
Wouldn't hurt to try, I would ask them ina pm if i were you.
Staff:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Other possibilities I can think of why this might happen is perhaps when you clicked on your activate link during the time registration was closed and maybe kinda blocked it? maybe. maybe block be the wrong work im using, maybe disabled it. since its locked.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 11:33:20 pm »
Adding on to what Feareh said, sometimes it may take up to 48 hours for the confirmation to actually go through. So all you have to do is wait and watch out for it. Hope this helps fluff. :)

Aicosu125

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 04:00:37 pm »
Adding onto this: you may wanna check your spam folder for the email. That's where mine ended up. It's possible that's where it could have gone, but if you never got it, then messaging a staff member would be the best option.