Author Topic: Can somebody draw my character Elijah?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Quende

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can somebody draw my character Elijah?
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:01:52 am »
So, there's a role-play that I have that's currently in the making.
And he takes on this role of a corrupted king and I was wondering if anyone would want to depict this in a drawing?
I was imagining him laying up on a cliff (like the pride rock) and everybody is down below him, doing their own thing. Also like, you know how when Scar became ruler in The Lion King and like everything started to fall apart? well, in the surrounding landscape do you think you could make it look like the place is partially cared for but you could see there's some neglect. Due to poor rulership. And last,
i'm not sure what I would want my character doing? I guess just make him showing off his claws and teeth, casually though. Otherwise, I don't know. Just get creative? anyways! thank you so much for whoever does this. I've never had something drawn for me before. And my character will be listed below.

incase images aren't working here's a link to the pictures here: http://reapwhatyousow.boards.net/thread/9/temporary-post
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 09:07:11 am by Quende »

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Can somebody draw my character Elijah?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:24:19 pm »
I could try drawing them, I don't have that much practice with lions/felines yet (and I need to work on backgrounds tbh) but I'm always looking to improve.
I still have a few commissions that I have yet to complete but I could get this done by the weekend.
I'll PM you with progress pictures so you can get everything to your liking, like a sketch, lineart, and colouring WIP's so I can get the markings and pose right.
If I can, I might do a small sketch tonight.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Quende

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can somebody draw my character Elijah?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 10:44:02 pm »
I could try drawing them, I don't have that much practice with lions/felines yet (and I need to work on backgrounds tbh) but I'm always looking to improve.
I still have a few commissions that I have yet to complete but I could get this done by the weekend.
I'll PM you with progress pictures so you can get everything to your liking, like a sketch, lineart, and colouring WIP's so I can get the markings and pose right.
If I can, I might do a small sketch tonight.
Okay! thanks.