Author Topic: Crocstar  (Read 1078 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Crocstar
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:28 am »
PARENTS: Night X Sun         SIDS:none            MENTOR: Dimeeyes       FORMER CLAN: Shatteredclan         CLAN NOW: Willowclan        Apperenice: Dark charcoal with black toeless socks and tailtip long front teeth  (can't rember the rest haven't been on FH in a bit XD) Mate: none Kits: none Crush: can't tell Story: Crockit was regected by her family because of her over bite when she was made into an apprentice Dimeeyes was very kind to her he always took his time training her to were she under stood the move and how to counter it a few short moons later she got her warrior name of Crocjaw. Watching Deathstar go into battles that were not nesasary Crocjaw left during the night and wondered into Froststar's territory. Seeing the bravery in Crocjaw Froststar said that she needed a leader for Willowclan Senes they had been lost during a storm. Taking the offer Crocjaw gained the name of Crocstar and is happly leading the Willowclan. [I have three members so far so if you want to join whisper me or look up Willowclan ||Crocstar|| ans send a request i'm currently save for a new laptop :D )
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:30:26 am by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Crocstar
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:44:20 am »
Hmm, I hope you'll post more for now you got me stalking this thread. Which is a good thing. Pretty simple with what you have so far, though it's good that I know this much about your character instead of nothing at all, I suppose.
gone

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Crocstar
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 12:17:23 am »
thanks I will make sure to post more and finsh Crocstars bio :D

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!