Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17812 times)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2014, 10:12:57 pm »
Ith walked up to the boy and looked down at him. " Hi" she said as she held out a hand to help him up. Paranax watched as the dragon carried the girl away from his rider. Glancing over at the dark dragon she stood up and walked over to him. " I believe your rider got how should I say it." She said thinking of the word, "Carried away." She said finally before walking over to her rider. (sorry its short)

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 10:21:42 pm »
"Can't lie about that, you are a bit cute" she crossed her arms and laughed a bit. "Ya I'll come quietly" she smirked as a plan formed in her head and looked to Alduin who was looking at them. "Zeroisen vaselo" he laughed shaking his head looking at her.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:09 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott groaned and sat up, gingerly touching his throat. His fingers came back bloody and he cringed slightly, as he did not like seeing his own blood. He stood and staggered slightly, bending over at the hips as blood continued to drip from his wound. He was slightly light headed, probably from a mix of lack air and loss of blood. Cao carefully put the girl down at Aludin's feet "I'm sorry about that" he growled.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 10:30:57 pm »
Alduin looked at the strange girl and growled a bit befor laying down to get a better look at her. "Zeniserot" (translation- I would say so) he laughed a bit and looked at the boy. "Desornit" he laughed (blondie) then scooted Jade closer to him "Alduin sernios" she said pushing away from him
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2014, 10:50:17 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Cao trotted over to his master, bending down to look at his cuts "It's okay Cao, just some paper cuts." He smiled and climbed up onto the dragon's leather saddle. Cao came over, giving a nod to Aludin and glaring at the girl slightly "I see our dragons have become friends he rasped, looking at the other dragon's rider with a blank expression. He also looked back at the female dragon and her rider "Who are you?" He said, voice rough. Cao hummed slightly and Scott relaxed a tiny bit when he realized that they were of Talhigh descent.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2014, 10:57:36 pm »
"Serosif vansero zentir jade" Alduin looked at his rider as it seems  he had a smirk on his face. "Versioen Alduin" she growled throwing a dagger at the boy hoping to hit him but the dagger cut a section of his blond hair. She laughed as it hit the ground, then heard Alduin laugh aswell.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2014, 11:08:19 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott reached up and pulled on the short section of his hair "Thanks, I was planning to cut it anyways, it gets in my eyes too often." He grinned and rubbed Cao's neck, the sandpaper texture rough against his skin. "You can come to the city with me and face charges or you can turn around and go back home" he said turning to the girl with a serious expression. "It's your choice now."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2014, 11:18:36 pm »
"Sounds fun, sence I ain't much of a city person" she laughed leaning on Alduin. He lowered his head to where his head was now on her right shoulder with his smooth scails brush agenst her soft skin. "Veners Von serno?" He asked looking at the boys dragon  a bit woried (where will I be?)

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:32 pm »
Ith shrugged and walked over to here dragon. "Ready Paranax?" She asked her dragon as she climbed up onto her saddle. Unfolding her wings the dragoness shot into the sky and quickly turned to wait for the other riders. " That was very interesting, wasn't it." She said patting her dragons neck softly. "Very" She grumbled watching the dark dragon wondering how he will react to his rider being charged.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2014, 11:30:12 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott shrugged "Alright then." He then saw the other Talhigh take off. Cao looked to Aludin "You will be placed in the ward. It's not as bad as it sounds. Scott once got in trouble with the castle guards and I was put there until he could finish all of the paperwork." With that he leapt into the air, unfurling his great wings and soared towards the clouds, wings beating powerfully. Scott was slumped in the saddle, leaning against his dragon's shoulders "You got this handled Cao?" The dragon rumbled in response and he nodded "Alright, I'm going to doze of here in a minute. Don't drop me."