Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17816 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2014, 11:35:52 pm »
Alduin had a sadish look on his face and knocked Jade over making her land In between his frunt legs "versendierwas zerintonvep Jade" (what have you gotten us into) he growled a bit "garoternzer fertinzent" (I'm just doing my job) she said looking up at him then to the rider again.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2014, 11:46:17 pm »
Watching the dragon take off she patted Paranax to fly a bit further toward the Faulkerian dragon and rider. Feeling her dragon fly away a bit she sighed and yawned. "Wonder what happened to that other boy?" Paranax muttered as she continued to flap her wings to stay in the air.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2014, 11:49:23 pm »

Name: Rose Kartage
Dragon: Glory the Rainwing (<--Wings of Fire reference)
Dragon's name: Glory
dragons gender: Female
dragons age: 6 human years old
Kingdom: Talhigh
Blood color: Bronze- A Guard. She usually takes night shifts.
Other: Her Dragon, Glory, is a unique Dragon. Most call Glory unintelligent or stupid because she mostly lies around in the sunlight. But Glory does it because she can change the color of her scales.  The sunlight makes her scales bright and more vivid, as well as making her smarter, less grumpy, and even less hungry. Glory can also change her scales to match her surroundings or to pass as other dragons. Below is a spoiler list of the colors Glory can turn and what they mean.

Red/Black = Angry/Upset
Orange = Irritated
Gold/Yellow = Excited/Amused
Rose Pink/raspberry pink = Happy/optimistic
Pale Green/Acid Green = Fearful/sick
Green = Worried/Displeased
Blue = Calm/Tranquil
Indigo = Pride
Dark Purple = Shame/Guilt
Purplish Orange = Puzzled/Confused
White = Pain
Crimson/Pink = Embarrassed/Love
Gray/Blue-Gray = Sorrow

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:15 am »
Accepted feel free to jump in when ever your ready))

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2014, 12:04:50 am »
She looked at Alduin as he looked down at her and grinned. "I know that look on your face" she growled as a waft of bad air came tword her when he moved his tail. "Ferizeng" (smell) he laughed pinning his rider so she couldn't get up.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2014, 12:14:45 am »
(What time of day is it?)

Rose stood on a tower, a blue Dragon beside her, as she scanned the kingdom. Glory grumbled, her scales changing into a baby blue, meaning she was calm. "You want sun time?" Rose smiled as the Dragon lay down across the tower, she scales began changing colors as she began snoring loudly. Her vibrant scales began turning from Orange to pink, then to blue, then to purple. Rose sat against the wall, watching her dragon's scales turn into magnificent colors.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2014, 12:17:10 am »
(Noonish)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2014, 12:57:08 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Cao grinned when he heard the light snores of his rider. Scott should have known better than to fall asleep in the saddle, for he had done it many times and every time it ended the same way. Rising a bit higher than the others, Cao suddenly did a barrel roll, dumping Scott from his back, waking the boy up quite violently. As he fell, Scott shouted angrily, cursing the golden dragon while plummeting through the cold air "Cao! Cao you *bleep bleep bleepity bleep* Cao hovered for a moment before diving back down to catch him, grabbing the boy with his claws, he tossed him back up into the saddle.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2014, 01:09:13 am »
She heard the boy cursing at his dragon and laughed through her bent elbow to block out the smell of his 'stank' she  took her arm away from her face  as the smell went away. "Gransetory alduin?"(what now Alduin) She asked looking at him "garoternzer vesar zaneten" (you have to face what you got us into) he said looking down at her. "Haroezt vensador" (your in this with me) she layed on his right leg closing her eyes slowly falling asleep.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2014, 02:05:37 am »
Laughing as the boy cursed at his dragon she looked at Paranax as her dragon started to dive toward the ocean. "You hungery already." She mused as the dragon quickly drew up from the water a sliver fish in her claws. " When is it never time to fish." She grinned tossing the fish into the air and snapping her jaws closed around it as she swallowed. Standing up on her dragons back she looked at the clouds in the sky.
"Wonder if we should be getting back." She said as her dragon dove down to get another fish. But this time instead of eating it she hit it toward the golden dragon and his rider.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!