Author Topic: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}  (Read 17814 times)

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Two Kingdoms one war {Drago rider rp open/accepting}
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2014, 02:26:15 am »
Alduin gently set his head on jades chest for comfert and to keep her from freezing threw the night knowing it was only the early afternoon, she ushily would sleep then to the middle of the day the next day.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's
http://www.quotev.com/Wolfcave

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2014, 02:44:58 am »
Scott Anthony and Cao

"I hate you, stupid little dragon." Scott muttered, clinging to the saddle angrily while the dragon chuckled lightly, flapping his wings steadily. "No you don't, you are just upset because humans can't grow wings" Scott was about to retort when a fish flopped out of no where, smacking him in the side of his head. "What the heck?" He cried, looking down at the silvery thing which was now falling back towards the ocean. Cao grinned and took the chance to go into a nose dive, speeding after his falling meal "Cao! What is wrong with you?! Cao!" Scott shouted as he was almost flung off once more. The golden dragon caught the fish just before if hit the water and rose back up. The boy on his back was shaking now, from anger or fright it was hard to tell as he began to yell at the dragon about being reckless and a little lizard.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2014, 04:01:48 am »
"ALDUIN!" She yelled as he had fallen asleep and the weight of his head was crushing her ribs. He quickly got up from her yell, he jumped back seeing her weezing for air. "Jade? Verizorsentidoraf?" (JADE? Are you ok?) she rolled onto her side felling her ribs where almost crushing her lungs.
Here's the link to my quotev profile if you like transformers animated check out my story's

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2014, 10:55:11 am »

Rose was about to leave the tower when she heard screaming she scrambled up and looked over the walls. A man was falling from his Dragon, while yelling and cursing at him. The Dragon swooped down and caught the man safely. She sighed in relief, while Glory turned yellow, amusement. "You think that's funny?" Rose looked at the Dragon, who's scales had turned back to blue. The Dragon nodded, smiling. Then Glory stood up, and motioned for Rose to get on. The girl got on and Glory took off headed toward the man and his Dragon. "Where did that fish come from?" Rose watched as a fish hit the man in the head. When the fish fell, the golden Dragon nose dived, then caught the fish. Glory approached them and Rose asked the man (Scott), "Are you OK? You seem a bit shaken.."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2014, 03:25:56 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott looked up quickly from scolding his dragon to see yet another rider flying besides him. Cao rumbled his okay and Scott relaxed a smidge. "Yeah. I will be fine as long as this stupid lizard doesn't drop me again." The golden dragon chuckled and the boy smacked his shoulder "I'm serious Cao! I'm still bleeding out up here!" He shouted, touching his neck before smearing the blood onto the dragon's cheek. Cao growled in disgust, but nodded anyway. "Fine. I won't drop you any more." Without another word, Cao flung the fish that he had cradled in his claws into his mouth with a loud snap.

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2014, 03:45:00 pm »
Jade rolled onto her side in pain not able to breath, Alduin quickly picked her up by the shirt and took off to find help not knowing what else to do. "A..Alduin! What---are you doing?!" She yelled trying to breath. He flew up and saw the boy from before and started to fly over to him but stoped seeing another rider. He thought for a moment an still went.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2014, 06:24:54 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott was about to comment on Cao's terrible table manners but went silent when he heard shouting. Turning around, he saw the rider and dragon from before, only this time the dragon was carrying her by the shirt. Cao seemed distressed and flew towards them "What's wrong Alduin?" He asked, eyeing the girl. Scott meanwhile stood and took her from the dark dragon, setting her down on Cao's broad shoulders. Lifting her shirt hesitantly, he saw no signs of damage besides some minor bruising, meaning she was having a panic attack. "Hey..." He said quietly "Hey listen to me. Calm down and take deep breaths, it's all in your head, calm deep breaths."

Offline Wolfcave

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2014, 07:20:33 pm »
"No!" She yelled breathing faster as it was harder to calm down when she saw him. "Vensatro!!" She yelled holding her chest as Alduin landed somewhere leaving her with the other rider and his dragon.

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2014, 07:53:57 pm »
Hearing yelling Ith looked over to see the girls dragon headed down somewhere. She looked over at Paranax as her dragon flew over to them. "What happened?" She asked looking at the girl as she seemed to be breathing quite fast.

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2014, 08:02:03 pm »
Scott Anthony and Cao

Scott growled and took a step back, giving the girl some room "She's having a panic attack, and I don't think my presence is helping." But instead of waiting, he crouched back down again, placing a hand over her mouth so she would have to breathe deeper. "Come on, breathe." He whispered "Just breathe."