Author Topic: Shally has left the building!  (Read 4959 times)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Shally has left the building!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 10:21:58 pm »
I know I already messaged you on Skype, but I'll bug you here too<3

It's been so wonderful to get to know you throughout the years. You've always been so sweet and cheerful, and I enjoyed every moment I've spent with you. Whether it was staffy stuff, goofing off, or even a casual conversation, I was happy getting to know you and to call you my friend

I wish you luck with life, and I hope everything goes well with your dad

See you around, Shally<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 10:27:10 pm »
Aww Shally D: It's so sad to see you go!
I haven't known you for all too long, but I'm grateful for having met you. You're such a sweet and generous person and I wish you only the best of luck in life. I'm sorry to hear about your father as well. I hope he gets well soon! I send my best regards!

I also want to thank you for all your hard work and dedication towards this community, and I want to personally thank you for being so welcoming and helpful with my MIT training so far. You've truly been a blessing and a joy and I hope I can make you proud one day<3

As always, if you want to keep in touch feel free to message me on Skype whenever. Please take care of yourself Shally!<3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 10:35:46 pm »
I will not deny that my eyes tear up as I read your post and the lovely messages everyone's left you.

I met you so many years ago, and I was so proud to see my dear friend on the staff team.
This isn't a goodbye for me, because I still have you around.

But as part of staff, I know that the slot you leave behind will take time to fill.

I love you. <3
RETIRED.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2017, 10:42:31 pm »
It's really saddending to hear what you've experienced and what you've been through.
You will go away but your morals, ethics and advice will always stay with us. Thanks for being such an inspirational floof!
We’ll miss your bright and cheerful face around here. Wish you much happiness in all that you pursue! <3

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:45:29 pm by Deucalion. »

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 10:50:04 pm »
Good luck and have fun. We'll miss you ;__;

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 11:58:37 pm »
Awww, Shally...

Another staff member, gone. ): It's very sad to hear indeed. For Feralheart to lose so many wonderful staffers, you were great Shally. Helpful, kind and caring. I'm sure many will mourn you, but understand that being a staff member of such a largely populated community can be stressful and tedious. Good luck on your journies in your life, we will miss you! Stay amazing.

~Acca<3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 12:36:21 am »
Shally <3 Even though I messaged you on Skype, I'll leave a note here just to say that everything you've done around here these past few years has been such a wonderful for Feral Heart. As a lovable and heart-working person, you've been a huge part in keeping the game going with your kind and caring heart. You've been there in times of need, and you deserve time to focus on things going on in your own life. You've been a friend to me, and community and staff are all very lucky to have had someone as special and sweet as you walk into the community. Thank you so much for sticking with us. I'll keep the Nunx and Pebble babies fed with lots of coffee. ;-;

I'm going to miss you a bunch, Shallyhon. I hope everything goes as well as hope can give, and I hope you and your family are able to see the light in these dark times. I'm always here if you need a floof to talk to. Good luck with everything, I hope things get a bit brigther, and don't be a stranger! <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 02:28:52 am »
Aww, sad to see you go. I never knew you personally, but you were a great staff member. People come and go, it's lifes choice. The community will miss you truly.
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline palmknife

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • . back from the dead ig
    • slicinn
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 04:55:17 am »
that's so nice of you and we are all very sorry about your past ongoing problems..
these problems gets a better ending and gets out of the suffering about those.
i haven't got the time to meet you but i think you are a very lovely staff member that who cares about the others, so, we thank you too!

the feral heart community will be missing you with all their hearts, so much.
schön

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 08:57:14 am »
I am very sad to hear ye will be leaving us. We've had quite a few enjoyable memories back in the day. I can remember a conversation about scarves- who knows how we got to that subject. Heh. Anyhoo, I will miss y'er presence in the community very much. Thank ye f'er all that ye 'ave done f'er us and I wish ye the best in the future. My prayers go out to y'er father that he will 'ave a great recovery. I hope to catch ye around sometime, whether it's Discord or some other magical place.

Farewell f'er now. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧