Author Topic: Need help with modding.  (Read 2863 times)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with modding.
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2016, 11:50:31 pm »
You should've put the "ogremeshesexporter.py" file and the subfolders you got from the Blender Exporter download on the OGRE website into Blender Foundation>Blender>.blender>scripts, and then update your scripts menu by tabbing into the "scripts" toolbar in Blender, click "Scripts", and click "Update Menu". If it worked, OGRE Meshes will show up when you hover over "Exports".
Sometimes it won't show up until you've tried a couple of times. You might have to close Blender and run it again. Make sure to save.
To note, if Python is successfully installed into Blender, this will show up in the command prompt window (but with Python 2.6.2 or any 2.6.x version perhaps, not 2.6.1 like I do. derp.). If Python did not "get it", then Python was installed incorrectly.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 11:55:15 pm by WolfQueen »

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2016, 12:00:13 am »
You should've put the "ogremeshesexporter.py" file and the subfolders you got from the Blender Exporter download on the OGRE website into Blender Foundation>Blender>.blender>scripts, and then update your scripts menu by tabbing into the "scripts" toolbar in Blender, click "Scripts", and click "Update Menu". If it worked, OGRE Meshes will show up when you hover over "Exports".
Sometimes it won't show up until you've tried a couple of times. You might have to close Blender and run it again. Make sure to save.
To note, if Python is successfully installed into Blender, this will show up in the command prompt window (but with Python 2.6.2 or any 2.6.x version perhaps, not 2.6.1 like I do. derp.). If Python did not "get it", then Python was installed incorrectly.

I used the zip file  Got the ogre file now I cant export it because I have to download something else and I cant download more
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:18:13 am by leahling »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2016, 12:26:14 am »
The .zip file for the OGRE Blender Exporter? You should've extracted the zip file's contents and then placed the files into the scripts folder in your blender files. I'm sorry if I'm missing something... you're not being specific.

EDIT: I just read your edited message and I'm unsure what you're problem is. Did you download everything that was in the tutorial I sent you and placed it in the correct places? Did you extract every .zip file?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:28:37 am by WolfQueen »

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2016, 01:04:54 am »
The .zip file for the OGRE Blender Exporter? You should've extracted the zip file's contents and then placed the files into the scripts folder in your blender files. I'm sorry if I'm missing something... you're not being specific.

EDIT: I just read your edited message and I'm unsure what you're problem is. Did you download everything that was in the tutorial I sent you and placed it in the correct places? Did you extract every .zip file?

Exctracted files gonna try

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2016, 01:52:04 am »

Exctracted files gonna try
Still has error