Author Topic: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //  (Read 319211 times)

Offline Nukidawg

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: // Feral-Heart Game Update June 2016 //
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2016, 09:54:43 pm »
Imac Download? ;;?

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2016, 09:55:50 pm »
Great I Can't get the new FeralHeart.. Bye Bye then.

If I'm allowed to give you my 2 cents, that is a terrible reason to leave. The other installers will be out eventually, you'd just have to wait. But, if you wish to let your impatience fuel you, I guess this is farewell.

Well that's a shame, I guess this is the end of Feral heart for me then *Shrugs* I don't exactly think it's fair to the minority that were happy with the way the game was, but I'm just another member of the community that's too attached to the golden days I guess...

Well, farewell. I'm displeased that you don't like the update, but have you at least tried it?

Offline metalcat

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2016, 09:57:45 pm »
 :-*Hey Feralheart! Honestly lovely update! But when exactly are you allowing the Items, marking ect, into the feralheart realm again?

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2016, 09:58:52 pm »
You finally finished it. Good work, guys.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2016, 10:03:32 pm »
If anyone's worrying about items, it looks like Legendary Items has just been updated to fit the new version!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Items-Feral-Heart-Item-Pack-v4-1-528359795

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2016, 10:05:04 pm »
For mac users, please refer here: Click meeeee
RETIRED.

Offline TheOneAndOnlyy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Winter has Come
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2016, 10:08:29 pm »
This is an awesome update, I love all the new changes! It is a bit sad that we will be saying goodbye to iconic landmarks like Stone Bridge, although I believe this is a step in the right direction for FeralHeart. Anyways, I was curious so I installed Legendary Markings to the new patch, they indeed work without needing a new version of them. If nobody has tried as of now the markings actually do work.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:10:01 pm by TheOneAndOnlyy »

Offline Sephalovable

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:17 pm »
With the new update, I frantically went to fix the Item and Marking pack!

Legendary Markings is an extended form of Mass markings, so don't worry about it not being the same. Everyone should look like themselves again! Both packs are compatible with the new version!

Legendary Items:

http://sephalovable.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Items-Feral-Heart-Item-Pack-v4-1-528359795?ga_submit_new=10%253A1465509519&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Legendary Markings (Mass Markings):

http://sephalovable.deviantart.com/art/Legendary-Markings-Feral-Heart-Marking-Pack-V4-538589673?ga_submit_new=10%253A1465509748&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Offline ZarrieSaysRawr

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2016, 10:11:30 pm »
to sum up my thoughts

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2016, 10:15:46 pm »
This is honestly and simply just purely amazing.

This is exactly what FeralHeart has been sorely needing recently. I really believe that this can help improve on FeralHeart in every way at the moment.

Not only will this provide us with a new and much improved world to discover anew all over again, but also provide so much more in all areas. It's a moral boost for the community firstly. Everyone can see that YES, FeralHeart is still alive. We're still here after everything, still going and still moving forward. And that we CAN move forward despite the overwhelming obstacles put in our way.

But also, one of the things I'm most excited about is that this might be just the refresh we all needed. That little something to kick us out of this dump I feel allot of people have been in lately, to get the nuts and bolts whirring again, so to speak. I'm hopping that this will draw allot of people back into a game that they thought they had lost interest in. Because that's exactly what it's done for me.

I haven't been on FeralHeart for a while now. And while that is largely down to my computer not working, and me being unable to play the game, I also became consumed in my own life and completely forgot about the FH community.
I have been planning on making a bit of a come back recently, once I got my computer sorted and my head back in it, but now I feel like I'll be stepping into a fresh, new era of FH.

And it's such an interesting thing to step back into. Because even though it's going to be new content, it's still the same FeralHeart. The same game, the same people, the same community. It's such a smooth blend of old and new, it's hard to see where to draw the line. And that's beautiful.

So anyway, while I wont be able to see all of you guys in the new game for a while yet, I do look forward to seeing the effect of this step in the right direction!

Also, an incredibly massive thanks to everyone that helped make this! I appreciate every single inch of time and effort put into this, you did awesome guys!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:20:08 pm by Kiaz »