Author Topic: PocketMutt's Bio  (Read 5097 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: PocketMutt's Bio
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 01:51:08 am »
Very beautiful bio, Pocket! I love the aesthetic and colors, very well put together.

I've always thought about making one, but, I always feel to stubborn about giving out even the smallest detail x'D Ah, I'm a strange one. I might in time, though.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

PocketMutt

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 06:43:50 am »
Very beautiful bio, Pocket! I love the aesthetic and colors, very well put together.

I've always thought about making one, but, I always feel to stubborn about giving out even the smallest detail x'D Ah, I'm a strange one. I might in time, though.

Thank you Ame !

A lot of people like to keep their info to themselves although I'm pretty much an open book and I don't have too many things I'd refrain from telling. I had a lot of fun making this though and I'd really recommend that you create one too if you ever feel like it !

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 10:15:36 am »
I love the look of your bio so much! It’s very very pretty :)
Your characters look lovely as well, they look unique, which is awesome!
Happy that you relate to Scorpio, I myself am a Scorpio!

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

PocketMutt

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 02:07:21 am »
I love the look of your bio so much! It’s very very pretty :)
Your characters look lovely as well, they look unique, which is awesome!
Happy that you relate to Scorpio, I myself am a Scorpio!

Thanks so much !
Honestly, I relate to a lot of the other signs besides my own but I'd say Scorpio is the closest !

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 02:07:48 am »
Ooh very nice bio you got here! I also love your characters, especially Ratoo. Thanks for sharing stuffz about yourself with us! It's fun getting to know users more.

PocketMutt

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 02:18:26 pm »
Ooh very nice bio you got here! I also love your characters, especially Ratoo. Thanks for sharing stuffz about yourself with us! It's fun getting to know users more.

Thank you ! I really love reading bios/ learning info about others too !

WolfWorms

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 03:15:07 pm »
In reply to your comment on my bio: You're such a liar! 8P
Gorgeous bio! I love the images and graphics you used. I enjoyed learning more about you!
We have a few things in common- I'm also super cynical and I love being in the rain!
I've never even heard about some of your favorite foods, cacciatore specifically looks super yummy, I'll have to keep my eye out so I can try it some day.
Cheers and +Floof!

PocketMutt

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 12:59:07 am »
In reply to your comment on my bio: You're such a liar! 8P
Gorgeous bio! I love the images and graphics you used. I enjoyed learning more about you!
We have a few things in common- I'm also super cynical and I love being in the rain!
I've never even heard about some of your favorite foods, cacciatore specifically looks super yummy, I'll have to keep my eye out so I can try it some day.
Cheers and +Floof!

A fellow super cynic, eh? Welcome to the club !
Also thank you very much for the nice words and the floof ! :,]
I struggle with organization a lot too so I always appreciate it when I see someone who I can tell really focused on the details. I also checked out your character profiles and they are so very  a m a z i n g  and I am still in awe. Teach me your ways.

As for the food, most of them I've rarely had outside of my home so I don't know what recipes of cacciatore are out there (we usually put it all together inside of a bell pepper) but I do hope you try it ! Pierogies, however, are almost always good and I urge anyone to go into a Polish/Slovak style restaurant and try them ! (Same goes for those Chinese sesame seed dessert balls- they're usually served at Chinese buffets and they're amazing).