Author Topic: Any creepy things that have ever happened to you?  (Read 2991 times)

Offline ragethedemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You are a lie.
    • View Profile
Any creepy things that have ever happened to you?
« on: July 11, 2014, 05:09:27 am »
I'm just bored so I just wonder whats the creepiest things that's ever happened to you?

The creepiest thing that has ever happened to me was probably learning I had a stalker.... no seriously I just walk outside one day  and there's this creepy kid watching me from behind a bush that has happened a couple times The kid even tried taking my dog for ransom ._. although it wasn't money i just had to talk to him... creepiest thing ever luckily he moved away a few months ago *phew*

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Any creepy things that have ever happened to you?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 07:12:29 am »

When I got a drop in blood pressure 2 days ago...

It was very scary, I thought I was going to be blind forever.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Lucid Nightmare

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • i hate everything about this account
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 10:56:26 am »
I predicted death once. It was very spontaneous and weird.

I was sitting on a bench outside with my friend at her house. I believe we were around eight and it was night.
What do eight-years-old girls do when they're alone at night? Tell spooky stories.
Anyways, after a couple of stories I kinda just look around and say. "Someone will die tonight."
Sure enough, the next morning an old lady living next door was found dead in her bed.

That's how I remember it. At that time I thought I had superpowers. But it was most likely just a creepy coincidence.

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 12:54:24 pm »
Well. If I might, I will share two.

The first;

Lucid brought this into my brain. It seems to be somewhat like hers. Well, for the past three years & this year, a handful of my dreams seem to be happening the next day.

Case one:
I dreamed about a large virus that spread. Everywhere. A computer virus, but lots and lots of people got it. The next day, that happened. Not kidding, either.

Case Two:
[On Tuesdays & Thursdays, my dad has to wake me up at 6:00] In this dream, I woke up at 6 too. My dad came into the room, and he said, "Goodmorning Starshine! The Earth says hello!" (It's a line from Willy Wonka) "I cannot find my keys ANYWHERE and I need to get to work now! I looked everywhere. Literally! I don't know what to do!!"
So, of course, when he woke me up IRL, I said, "Did you find your keys yet?" And he was pretty confused. However, the next day, we were going to go to the park. It was about 2:30 p.m, and guess what?!
We packed everything, but we had to leave just then because my mom was making a work call. If we didn't get out of the house and drive away, my dog would keep barking. So it was urgent. And who couldn't find their keys? My dad. He looked EVERYWHERE. They were gone. We had to use my mom's. And this was the next day too.

Case 3:
I had a dream that I was walking around these ponds, this one is short. Nothing much happened. Beautiful day, tadpoles, snakes, dragonflies, and sunfish. The next day, my dad & I were walking, and he pointed out that somebody had a pond in their backyard. It looked just like the one from my dream! No joke! It matched perfectly.

-

I find these all creepy.

-

So this one is recent, yesterday, when my dad and I were walking to the local ice cream shop. So we're walking, and he decided to take a different route. So as we walked down this road, this (no offense) creepy looking old man starts staggering towards us. His shirt is horribly stained, as are his pants, and he is bald with patches of hair. He has a limp-walk, but it just looked creepy. All the sudden, I noticed he was holding something halfway behind his back in his hand. He was attempting to hide it. I said, "Dad, what is that guy holding? He doesn't look so good.." And my dad, "Yeah.. let's cross here." So we crossed the road, and this dude follows us, but stops in the middle of the road. This neighborhood cat that has stayed in my house before showed up, and so we petted her for a while. During the time, this man was standing in the middle of the street watching us and saying things to himself. That's when we left. Creepy, right? Fun thread btw, I enjoy creepy stories.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 02:13:20 pm »
Well.... It was this one time. My dad and my mom went to visit my neibghors to celebrate a birthday or so?
So, me and my sister were left in our house, 'cause we didn't want to go to that party/birthday/etc. (don't quite remember).

anyways, so I was sitting and watching my sister did with the computer, and I kind of felt like rubbing my eyes, 'cause they kind of tickled. :D
So, when I rubbed my eyes, I saw a man's face and him killing off his wife.
Then I told my sister and we both laughed because we thought it was only my imagination.

So, I ignnored it, and went to turn on the news......
Well, what do you know, it said that a man was arrested because he killed his own wife..... And you know what?
That guy had the same face as I imagined..... I was so creeped out, that I just turned off the news.... That was so creepy.... O_O

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

blackje123

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »
i have a few...

i  was 5 or 6 i think? and i played in my moms room and suddenly i heard like this old women laugh going like hahahaha.....
it scared me so hard! i ran to mom and she said it was my imagination. so my toys were still there and i wanted to play but not in that room so i slowly walked to that room to get my toys and i heard the same laugh again! so i started to cry and ran back to mom. she took a quick peek in her room and said "but there is nobody there hun" suddenly she was suprised and got a photo book and showed me an old women. she said it was my grand grand mother and that house was hers before we lived there. that was so creepy  :(

by this story i am sure i was 6! we just moved to an other house and made friends with some girls living there! they said they were going to get another friend and if i wanted to stay here. i am this lazy pants and i said "sure... why not" so i sat there... on the street... playing with my ball. and there was this... man on the phone. and he had this face... on that age i discribed it as if some one looked at the television for to long. suddenly he stood up and said " i found this huge nut s in the forest! do you wanna come in my car and see it?" i replied " don't worry! i can walk to the forest by my self!" (i am so stupid) so he got in his car and said "don't be late" and winked at me! he drove away and i walked already to forest when i realized... my mom always told me to not go with strangers. i got stressed and ran home. i told everything to my mom and she called the police. the fun thing was, i got to draw his head XD and from that drawing a man made a drawing of the man from the street. after that, i still didn't understand why the police had to come over and ask how he looked and that stuff. my mom explained that this was a man who puts his huge weener in to childer butts...(she really said it like that) i was shocked. i had nightmares for weeks!

my mom met a other man (don't worry, my dad an my mom separated when i was 1) and in a few months we moved in by marco (his name XD) i also got a step sister... i don't like her... but there was this long corridor that creeped me out. and our rooms were at the end of that corridor! i alway ran for it! my mom said she didn't feel good at that corridor to. marco agreed it was way to dark. so mom and marco changed the wallpaper. and we found all sorts of old newspapers. and on most of them there were articles like: killed, murdered, died.... it was so creepy!
luckly we moved...again...  :-\

this is not a creepy story but i have to share this with you floofs now i talked about the corridor XD
so... my uncle sjaak died and my moms friend came to dye my moms hair. i was on my nitendo ds and heard her talking
i forgot how the whole conversation goes but it went something like this:
mom: thanks for the help
friend: don't mention it!
mom: no really!
friend: ow shut up you! how about sjaak? marco must be really sad.
mom: yeah he is
friend: when is the burial?
mom: on ....(i don't know)
friend: ah...
mom: but it looked just like he was sleeping... it was so strange! we had to move his stuff out, and it felt like he could stand behind me at any moment! and still!
friend: don't be silly! now you're talking about zaaaaammmbbbiiiieeesss!!!!
mom: haha...yeah...

so she went to the bathroom to wash it out
and i wanted to prank her so i put on marco's pants and shirt so i looked a bit like sjaak! so i walked up to mom quietly and stood still by the door
she heard someting and took a quick look over her shoulder and she jumped a hole in the air! she just kept looking forward with shakey legs!!! i just couldn't stand it anymore and started to laugh so hard XD
mom was like: what?
she turned her head and saw me almost dying on the ground of laughter!!!
omg that was the best thing i've ever done XD
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 06:40:01 pm »
(I WAS READING THESE STORIES WHEN I HEARD MY TV CRACK)
When my houses got robbed (well, not actually. Police made it just in time! >:D)
My mom woke my siblings and me up. Hid in the basement downstairs. Some of my parent's friends were with us too. :P Dad called police and got a gun. :P
I had to go to the bathroom so my mom quickly took me.
Walking back downstairs to the basement, I saw a black, white, and red face in the window. Skin black, eye glowing white, teeth red. I don't know if it was real or fake. :P

My lamp kept turning off at night (well, this happened only twice on one night).

That's all I remember, PFFFFFTTT.

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 05:05:12 am »
Frist off, nice thread idea!

Ok, ok, so the creepiest thing that has ever happened to me. I can predict things, not really important things, in my dreams.
First prediction:
It was in my 7th grade year. I was homeschooled at the time and I had this dream. I was sitting in the lunchroom of my sister's highschool with some friends. In my dream, I seemed to know all of them. Yet at the time, only two of those people I acually had seen before. Then this past year ( my 9th grade year) I was sitting at that exact same table, with the exact same people, who were wearing the exact same clothes I had dreamed about two years earlier! This time, however, I knew who the other people were! To sum it all up, I predicted a lunch period with some old friends and some people I was going to meet in the future!

Second: Also in my 7th grade year I had a dream of this teacher I had never seen before. I was sitting in his class and he took a big blue towel and wiped the whiteboard with it. My dream ended. Two years later in my freshman year9th grade, halfway through the year, I go to my history class and my teacher draws a diagram on the whiteboard. Once he is done, you know what he does? He takes a big blue towel and wipes it off! Yet again, I predicted the appearancd of someone I had never met!
There have been many others but I would be here all night if I told you all of them! Thanks for reading! :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 05:08:16 am by Thewolfwhisperer »

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 05:20:32 am »
Speaking of all the future-predicting dreams, I had a dream where I heard this piano song. It was a beautiful piece, although it was a pity it wasn't real. The next time I went to piano lessons, a new song I was learning sounded exactly like the song in my dream. Wow, I was shocked the instant I heard it!

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline poptart5

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Hibernating
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 05:35:16 am »
That's so cool! And creepy! I think everyone has probably predicted something in their dreams before......I wonder how that works?