Author Topic: What're you guys looking forward to in 2017?  (Read 4941 times)

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
What're you guys looking forward to in 2017?
« on: December 11, 2016, 09:21:03 pm »
We all know how much of a roller coaster 2016 was and are probably looking forward to seeing it end. Is there something you're looking forward to next year? Anything planned?

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

ArcticGalaxy

Re: What're you guys looking forward to in 2017?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 09:46:36 pm »
Hopefully I can finally get moved out on my own, get a job, and start living a good life. And hope that none of the crap from '16 follows. cx

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 09:46:48 pm »
I don't really have anything planned yet for 2017 but I do have some goals in mind. 2016 was awful for me. I had a falling out with my best friend of several years. I miss her terribly, but there's nothing I can do about it. And i've been struggling with an illness for 3 years now. Later this month I'm going to be getting a new neurologist and we're going to possibly follow through with a treatment that'll help me. That treatment might start in January, who knows :P

So, I suppose my overall goals/what I look forward to is to just overcome my condition and move forward with my life in a sense since it's been on hold for so long. The treatment plan is a little stressful, and probably going to be painful, but I'll stay strong for my own sake. I also need to take measures to help overcome my depression and anxiety. And, I need to make new friends, either online or in person, and possibly reconnect with one of my old friends :) I want to be around people again that I can make happy and that can make me happy too.

Curious to see everyone else's plans ^^

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 09:48:28 pm by MorgraWolf »
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:49:41 pm »
I don't really have anything planned yet for 2017 but I do have some goals in mind. 2016 was awful for me. I had a falling out with my best friend of several years. I miss her terribly, but there's nothing I can do about it. And i've been struggling with an illness for 3 years now. Later this month I'm going to be getting a new neurologist and we're going to possibly follow through with a treatment that'll help me. That treatment might start in January, who knows :P

So, I suppose my overall goals/what I look forward to is to just overcome my condition and move forward with my life in a sense since it's been on hold for so long. The treatment plan is a little stressful, and probably going to be painful, but I'll stay strong for my own sake. I also need to take measures to help overcome my depression and anxiety. And, I need to make new friends, either online or in person, and possibly reconnect with one of my old friends :)

Curious to see everyone else's plans ^^

That's great that you're following through with a treatment that'll help you with your illness. I hope everything turns out just fine for you!

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 10:28:29 pm »
That's great that you're following through with a treatment that'll help you with your illness. I hope everything turns out just fine for you!

Thank you so much ? Means a lot to me to hear that :D
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 11:39:26 pm »
To be perfectly honest, I have lots of things to look forward to next year.
I'm getting a tablet, So I can actually start digital art full time.
I'm going to be living in Japan for nearly around a whole year.
And hopefully I'll get over my anxiety. Since I suffer from it on the internet and out of internet, I feel like going to therapy would make me a happier person in general.
I'm also going to be meeting my best friend that I've met online, And I'm so excited.
Another thing I'm very excited about it going to my first Twenty One Pilots concert sometime in the future, TOP has helped me with my anxiety so much, And seeing them in person would make me so much happier.

That's all I have planned for now, I'm excited too see what else life has planned out for me. 
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2016, 12:15:32 am »
Wooo alrighty well, there's a lengthy list of things I have planned for 2017, but I suppose I'll high light the major stuff haha

First of all, I'm going into my second semester of my second year at college, problem is, I'm the stereotypical broke college kid. That's where my plans come in, get a job, Bloo!! Idk what it's gonna be yet, but it will happen!

Secondly, I am saving money with my boyfriend to visit Universal Studios in Orlando, FL over the summer!! I'm so excited and hyped to visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter *u*

My best friend is also returning from her study abroad trip in Germany during the month of May and I really can't wait<33

You are amazing <3

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2016, 12:35:05 am »
Honestly, I don't have so many expectations. The ideal outcome for me would just be an average or mundane year at least. Just so long as there's no more drastic changes happening like this year. Not to say that any positive changes would be opposed. A lot of new medical research is undergoing as of late 2016, so hopefully positive developments ensue throughout the year.
There are some game and movie releases that I'm looking forward to, though. Niche, Yooka-Laylee and Zelda Switch to name a few.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2016, 01:19:56 am »
To be perfectly honest, I have lots of things to look forward to next year.
I'm getting a tablet, So I can actually start digital art full time.
I'm going to be living in Japan for nearly around a whole year.
And hopefully I'll get over my anxiety. Since I suffer from it on the internet and out of internet, I feel like going to therapy would make me a happier person in general.
I'm also going to be meeting my best friend that I've met online, And I'm so excited.
Another thing I'm very excited about it going to my first Twenty One Pilots concert sometime in the future, TOP has helped me with my anxiety so much, And seeing them in person would make me so much happier.

That's all I have planned for now, I'm excited too see what else life has planned out for me. 

That's cool that you'll be getting a tablet to start drawing! It's also awesome that you'll be living in Japan. It's one of the countries I've always wanted to visit. Also good that you'll be talking to a therapist for your anxiety. I hope you'll be able to conquer it!

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2016, 03:36:50 am »
I didn't really plan much this year and I don't think next year would be different either. Although there may be a few things that I'll be looking forward to:
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released a few months in
A new album by Sparks will be released around January
Possible unreleased content from David Bowie will be available
The Ghost In The Shell live-action adaptation
Star Wars Episode VIII
The possibility of going back to the Netherlands by summer
My order of a batch of Bionicle figures in the coming weeks
Expecting my friend to release the first strip of her upcoming comic series
Finishing my read of A Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy trilogy
More Helboy/B.P.R.D. Comics
Receiving an internship in a game company

Currently retired floof