Author Topic: Shadows Of Mine Returns!  (Read 881 times)

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Shadows Of Mine Returns!
« on: October 27, 2014, 12:32:36 pm »
So, you may remember the old game Shadows Of Mine? Created by Crystal? Well it seems that it is still going; she passed the ownership to Tranquil Waters and the member count peaks 1,300+ (at least she reached her goal, eh?)

Anyways, Tranquil Waters quotes -
The game indeed has not been completed nor it is anywhere near completion; however do not fret, many plans have been made and we have gathered a quick team to help us rebuild the lost community. Activity levels are rising as we are struggling to renew the whole forum. We have already restarted concepts for the game and items/markings/models are now the focus of the game.

We are also looking for a free host; hard but I am sure we can find one soon! The Host will receive a position in the Team - higher power almost. And many privileges in game etc.
Contests are up; Halloween, tinychat parties, and the much loved MOTS. So JOIN us before caps locks becomes a habit of mine xD

We are working on rebuilding a lost world; but we need your help!
Where Shadows Dwell; Where Shadows Take Over!

Crystal's description of the game

Back story
Shadows of Mine started out as a little-known forum which began its life in late August 2013. The whole plan began coming together only a few months after the creation of the forum and the increasing number of members helped motivate us into making this a successful project.

What is Shadows of Mine?

Shadows of Mine is an IT Server based off KovuLKD's old 'Impressive Title' game, with improvements and changes. There are many modifications and more terrains to explore than before. Of course Shadows of Mine will experience many updates in the future so we will continue to give it love until, well, it dies out.

As for the community, we are a caring and safe community. With loyal and trusted Staff and helpful members, we continue to raise the prestige of the whole forum and game. Of course we are stern on the rules and won't tolerate abuse of certain actions or powers. We want to keep this a safe and fun place for all so please respect this when joining the forums.

A Little about The Game
You can play as a deer, bear, rat, weasel, a canine, a feline and many others. Of course you can customize the models to make them look like something peculiar or extra-ordinary or maybe even another specie. For example, toggle with the lion to make it look like a leopard or domestic cat, or perhaps you choose to toggle with the wolf to make it look like a fennec fox or a flying gryphon. Adding to that you have the freedom to explore huge maps with an amazing variety of terrains, ranging from Dessert to ocean to marsh.

As for the hunting, well you may fight against other players for territory. Just be mindful of other players.
You may also kill prey which are controlled by computer. But we shall tell you no more, for you should find this journey a self-discovery. Explore the many maps, models and items, find out for yourself what its like to live in a vine-tangling jungle or a dry-to-bone dessert.

Screenshots
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??