Author Topic: Goldchocobo's Textures, Now with Feline, Canine and Eye textures!  (Read 27809 times)

Offline LPSLeeTV

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Goldchocobo's Textures, Now with Feline, Canine and Eye textures!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2016, 02:34:30 pm »
Hi, I was wondering (asking a question). I have downloaded the textures and properly placed them into my texture file. However when I go into game, nothing has changed? I don't know if it's just me doing something wrong, or if it's the textures? Could you please help?

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2016, 09:33:22 pm »
Hi, I was wondering (asking a question). I have downloaded the textures and properly placed them into my texture file. However when I go into game, nothing has changed? I don't know if it's just me doing something wrong, or if it's the textures? Could you please help?
Put the markings in the Markings folder and the marking.cfg in the main feralheart folder. :)

P.S. the Markings folder can be found by going to Media > Textures > Markings [It now has its own folder]
I would also just make a copy of the textures once again and just it in theTextures folder too. Just in case.
Hope this helped! ;)

P.S.S. I don't think you should revive "old" threads. the last post was in August 20, 2015 which was  a year and a month ago.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:44:43 pm by Pkf7 »

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 11:10:25 am »
I do know that this is a reeeeaaaallllyyyyy old thread, but I have not found textures quite like this throughout the five years I've been here (or I have not looked too recently, but I haven't found eye textures like this).

Though what I would like to ask is regarding the eye textures. Whenever I click "Download" in Mediafire, it just refreshes the page instead of downloading the textures like it's supposed to. Is there a way to fix this? Is there possibly another link I can use? I have been using this for the past five years now, and it has been working up until this point.

Thanks!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 06:24:32 pm »
I do know that this is a reeeeaaaallllyyyyy old thread, but I have not found textures quite like this throughout the five years I've been here (or I have not looked too recently, but I haven't found eye textures like this).

Though what I would like to ask is regarding the eye textures. Whenever I click "Download" in Mediafire, it just refreshes the page instead of downloading the textures like it's supposed to. Is there a way to fix this? Is there possibly another link I can use? I have been using this for the past five years now, and it has been working up until this point.

Thanks!

If I were you, I would try opening the link up from a different web browser. Sometimes browsers can act up and might not let you click the link due to a problem occurring. Try a different one and see if it lets you download it from that one.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2017, 10:49:19 am »
I just tried it through Firefox instead of Google Chrome, and it didn't work. Is there possibly anything else I can do? Is it possible if someone can upload it through a different website? I have generally had trouble with Mediafire lately. Thanks!

Saba

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2017, 08:52:15 am »
Hello, the post seems to have problems with images. They aren't displayed. A functioning preview would be great :) Thank you.