Author Topic: Character models are messing up  (Read 800 times)

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
Character models are messing up
« on: February 27, 2015, 07:43:42 pm »
So I went into South Pole, and the models looked like...this.

http://oi61BannedImageSite/2l8ufjd.jpg ...they didn't look like this before (by my memory)

Any reason why? I recently downloaded the game, so could it be an installation problem?
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Character models are messing up
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 07:47:14 pm »
Not a problem at all. It just mean that those users are using custom markings which are user made markings not included with the default game markings. Custom markings can be found and downloaded online if you wish to have more markings along with the default ones. When you lack the files of a custom markings pack anyone who uses that custom marking pack will appear as base white to you as seen in that picture.

Chances are that they're using the very popular Mass Markings custom marking pack. If you download the markings pack then you'll be able to see most users normally.

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 07:49:57 pm »
Not a problem at all. It just mean that those users are using custom markings which are user made markings not included with the default game markings. Custom markings can be found and downloaded online if you wish to have more markings along with the default ones. When you lack the files of a custom markings pack anyone who uses that custom marking pack will appear as base white to you as seen in that picture.

Oh. I thought people with custom markings would have the default model, not a base one. Thanks :3
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 07:58:44 pm »
No prob ^^ I'll lock this since your question has been answered. If you encounter any other issues or have any questions feel free to create a new help thread or message a staff member like myself.