Author Topic: Any Animal Browser Games?  (Read 9173 times)

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Any Animal Browser Games?
« on: May 12, 2015, 12:14:36 am »
As the title says, are there any animal games you can play on your browser? (Preferably multiplayer, but does not have to be).

I am asking this because I cannot download anything on this computer (since it's my dad's laptop), so I'm stuck with having to not play FeralHeart or Impressive World or anything of the sort right now. I've been playing Facebook games for awhile, but those aren't the same as actually wandering around a world as an animal.

Soooo... Any suggestions? (By the way, I CANNOT do Lif, Starstable or anything like that). Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:58:09 am by Meadowstar01 »

Offline Blackhisst

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Any Animal Browser Games?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 04:00:50 pm »
There are a few browser games on gamevial.com. They are multiplayer.

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 03:00:09 am »
There are a few browser games on gamevial.com. They are multiplayer.

I used to play a few of those, actually. They were quite fun. :)

But however, they require you to download Unity Webplayer, and I've already said that I can't download anything, as this is not my computer. :\

I've edited my first post- The game does NOT have to be multiplayer, but it's preferred. I've had just as much fun with single player games, though. :)

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 07:30:43 am »
Animal Jam? It's like Club Penguin with more features and privileges to free members. It's filled with a lot of stupid and disrespectful children but it's the only flash browser animal game I know.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2015, 09:09:16 am »
I think most online games, especially 3D ones, will require you to install Unity Web Player.

I don't know of too many games, but I play Spirit Animals a lot. You play as a human, but it heavily features animals and there's quite a lot to do.

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 08:40:57 pm »
Flight Rising? It's a dragon game where you can breed and collect dragons. The registration opens tomorrow, and it only opens about once every month, so if you're interested, give it a go. :)

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 11:42:50 am »
Animal Jam. Like Club Penguin, it is filled with a bunch of stupid and disrespectful children, but I can block them. However, many ppl hate nonmembers, there are scammers who like to steal stuff, and there are noobie wolves who roleplay as warrior cats (I dont have a problem with wolves as warrior cats on AJ but when they attack you just because you are roleplaying as a harmless dog, it gets really under your skin.) And sadly there are online daters and people who roleplay sick, nasty, dirty stuff then upload it to YouTube and call it something like "Animal Jam Mating" and well, the people who do this kind of stuff dont know AJ is a game for kids 3-12 (Although kids over 12 join too) and are making little kids learn stuff that they shouldnt learn until they are older. However, you can always block them.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 01:30:11 am »
Animal Jam. Like Club Penguin, it is filled with a bunch of stupid and disrespectful children, but I can block them. However, many ppl hate nonmembers, there are scammers who like to steal stuff, and there are noobie wolves who roleplay as warrior cats (I dont have a problem with wolves as warrior cats on AJ but when they attack you just because you are roleplaying as a harmless dog, it gets really under your skin.) And sadly there are online daters and people who roleplay sick, nasty, dirty stuff then upload it to YouTube and call it something like "Animal Jam Mating" and well, the people who do this kind of stuff dont know AJ is a game for kids 3-12 (Although kids over 12 join too) and are making little kids learn stuff that they shouldnt learn until they are older. However, you can always block them.

I used to sometimes play Animal Jam... I signed up for it again yesterday just for kicks. But it's way below my age level, and nearly every little thing on there is for "members only". It really sucks. I like that you can play as several animals, but I'm not likely to meet very many people at my age level, and there's hardly anything you can really do on there for free.  :-\

Offline Equi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 10:09:46 am »
Try Lioden

It's a mature game (16+) so if you are under 16 you are  out of luck, and trust me they DO find out. Theres events every month that such as floods, fires, droughts  etc.

It's 100% free to play though you can buy 'GB' to get rare items or or bonuses, but you can play the game without them.

It's not animated but it's the only one that fits what you need right now besides kiddy games, you basically play as the lead male of a pride and fight for territory, breed cubs etc. You hunt your lionesses, lions age and die and when you 'die' you can choose another male to take over and play as them, you basically simulate life as a lion pride.

You also fight for territory, fight rival males, claim lionesses to expand your pride. You can also trade cubs and lionesses with other players, which is great to get rare markings and bases.

The game has so much detail to it, your lionesses even build nests before birthing their cubs (recently added) you actually see your lions grow and their pictures change with age, so cubs look like cubs, adolescents actually look like one instead of  just a bigger cub, male adolescents have their mane starting to show...

Check it out.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 07:37:00 pm »
No downloaded games, eh?

(Many of the users have already mentioned the following, but hey, I thought I'd add a few anyways.)

Animal Jam is one of my favorites. It's a multiplayer game where you choose an animal, explore places, partake in adventures and events, chat with friends, and collect items, etc.. It's great fun.
                           link:   http://www.animaljam.com/home

Lioden is another good one. It's a bit more mature though, (+16) however it is pretty fun. You find and breed lions, and it's multiplayer.
                          link: http://www.lioden.com/

Howrse is another good options. It's one of my favorite games, actually. It's mainly about training, raising, and breeding horses, so if horses/ponies aren't your thing than this might not be the game for you. (This one's multiplayer, too.)

There's this game called "Virtual pet game." This one's more on the "useless", "wasting-your-time" kind of game, and it's a bit addictive, but it's cute and I play it all the time. Basically, you adopt a cat (you don't get to chose the gender or color) and you raise it, make it happy, and keep it healthy. Generally, you should visit it everyday (or every other day) to make sure it stays in good health. So yes, you might feel obligated to care for your cat everyday, because you kind of have to. xD Nontheless, the main goal is to breed your cat (It's multiplayer) and raise the kittens. Once you get a certain number of coins, you can adopt another cat and/or dog.

link:   http://www.virtual-pet-game.com/

I'll add more if I can think of any.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.