Author Topic: Weird dreams about FH you had  (Read 3952 times)

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
Re: Weird dreams about FH you had
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 04:48:27 pm »
I had one not too long ago.

Sorry this post is old and "cringe worthy"

Regret at it's finest :')
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:17:13 am by Rostova »

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2016, 05:45:42 pm »
I had one not too long ago.

I was teaching a friend how to play feral-heart. In the game my character was running around some sort of midnight carnival. Apparently we played a bunch of carnival games. As we explored the in-game carnival, she asked me the names of a bunch of players. They were all players that I'm friends with or I know from the forum. Instead of saying their real usernames, I said different names. I called somebody whoopie cushion and another person Spongebob Squarepants. Then my brother walked in with cookies. But he doesn't know how to make cookies :l
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:47:17 pm by Vanillabean »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 04:23:58 am »
Recently i was in the grounds except it had a lake with a fishing village around it. Somehow i'd made the monkey from first lion king and was going around picking up random players, mostly pups, and holding them toward the sun.  Then i went to the wooden platform at the village where the boats were tied up and jumped off the end into the water and kept swimming down until it got really dark like it does at the cape.
One of the moderators must have decided i needed to be rescued because they followed me down, but i somehow slipped past and got back to the surface.  There was about 100 players and most of them crowded around the lake to see why the moderator has swum down so far, couldn't see their name tag anymore, just swimming down & down.. then it ended so i don't know what happened after that.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline LovieHats

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • nyoom
    • StarsStrikeInTheAir
    • littledorkysmile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2016, 08:02:09 pm »
I once had this...interesting dream, in which the game updated (note that this was way before the game actually had another update), and they introduced this temple map, which also had a forest. Another map was half desert, half forest, and had a geyser.
Whatever lies beyond this morning, is a little later on

Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before