Author Topic: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 07, 2017, 03:53:59 pm »
How do I get banned?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 04:01:27 pm »
I don't think you want to, but if it's just information you're wanting to stay away from them in future, then here's how basically:

Breaking one or more of the FeralHeart In-Game Rules
Breaking one or more of the FeralHeart Forum Rule

You can also get banned for account sharing/using other people's accounts. Not for that in particular, but as soon as you use an account someone else has created, that automatically 'connects/links' you both. Meaning, if one person gets banned, the other person will automatically be connected to that ban too. So it is best to stay away from other people's accounts if they give you their details or create an account for you. Another reason your accounts can connect is if you live in the same household as another FeralHeart user.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:03:09 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 04:08:40 pm »
I'm not quite sure what you are asking from us, here.
But if you are looking to have your account deleted on the other hand you could probably PM a staffer, and they will do so or even go to the User Panel and do it from there.

If it's because of a name change you can always go to your "User Panel" and log in, then scroll down to change your username there!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:20:38 pm by Accailia »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 04:19:44 pm »
Just to politely correct/inform, but you no longer have to trouble staff about deleting your account if this is what you're wanting and nothing is related to banning in general. Or, if you thought having your account banned was the only way to get rid of it. You can delete your account through the user panel as well, as shown below:

The method is very effective and deletes your account instantly. However, that's just explaining/informing what was stated here:

I'm not quite sure what you are asking from us, here.
But if you are looking to have your account deleted on the other hand you could probably PM a staffer, and they will do so.

Though, what I stated pretty much how people in FeralHeart get banned.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 04:22:01 pm by Bawfle »

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 04:22:12 pm »
I apologize. I made this thread in the spur of the moment. It was meant to be a joke, just because. lol

But I appreciate that ya'll tried to help.

I know that I am most likely going to get a warning now, and this thread is 99% likely to get locked. That's actually what I thought would happen when I posted this. lol

Again, I apologize.

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 04:23:59 pm »
Yee, please don't do that. The help boards is a place for people who generally do need help. This place isn't for pranks/silly jokes.

You're correct, however, that this thread will very likely get locked now. But, I'm sure your apology is accepted. Just please try not to repeat this.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 05:02:23 pm »
Please refrain from making unnecessary threads Meadowstar01

Locking this