Author Topic: Wasn't sure where to post this... Sorry, if it's out of place. ^-^"  (Read 1855 times)

Offline issycat

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Okay, so. I have a few ideas.

1. There should be a section on the forums, (if there is a section for this, I must've missed it, whoops) for people to 'advertise' their groups. Maybe, just a post about when the group was made, how many members it has, if it's mapped, or tagged, or whatever. As the owner of a group, I'd really enjoy posting about it on here. :)

2. There should be health, stamina, and thirst in the game. I'm sure lots of people have posted about this before, but I'm just putting it out there. :p

So, yeah. Those are my ideas. Feel free to comment, and give me your opinion.  :D

Sincerely, WholockInCamelot.

issycat_#6125 on Discord
issycat_ on Twitch

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Wasn't sure where to post this... Sorry, if it's out of place. ^-^"
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 09:36:11 pm »
1. There should be a section on the forums, (if there is a section for this, I must've missed it, whoops) for people to 'advertise' their groups. Maybe, just a post about when the group was made, how many members it has, if it's mapped, or tagged, or whatever. As the owner of a group, I'd really enjoy posting about it on here. :)
There is. Right here, floof: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0

Also, I'm just gonna move this thread to The Inputbox board.
gone

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 02:14:04 am »
2. There should be health, stamina, and thirst in the game. I'm sure lots of people have posted about this before, but I'm just putting it out there. :p

I agree with you on this one. It sounds like a great idea. Hunger too.
NPCs that could give you extra abilities to fight against the drainage of these that you would have to
find in nicely hidden areas would be also nice, as well as a PVP area where you can enhance your health
and stamina by fighting other players. So many great ideas.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 08:09:17 am »

Hmm
I honestly love this idea. It seems like it would be a lot of fun, and I would love to be able to have to worry about this kind of stuff. To be able to find water or something fast enough. It would be different from the day in and day out usual. I wish to see this happen. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble