Author Topic: Name colors....  (Read 1878 times)

ArcticGalaxy

Name colors....
« on: July 22, 2016, 03:33:29 am »
Welp, my OCD won't leave me alone about this (and I feel rather stupid) but I'm thinking that all of the name colors should be changed to match the star colors on all of our profiles. Normal members of course have gray names and stars so that's all good. But right now, Admins have red names to orange stars, Global mods have green stars to dark orange names, and mods have orange names to blue stars. And last I checked, MITs have neon green like MOTS. Which can be rather confusing. So maybe the colors for Admins, Global Mods, and regular mods should be changed to match the stars, MITs should be like...yellow? And MOTS should be white.

Sorry about the extremely stupid thought. But it's been bothering me for awhile for some reason. Don't ask why. xD

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Name colors....
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 03:39:04 am »
I think this sounds like a great idea, and it would be less confusing for new people, and other members.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 04:00:59 am »
hahah yeah it has been bothering me a bit too.

But don't worry Raz is still far from finished with updating the site. We plan to continue fixing up and fancying up the site. It takes some times though. The site hasn't yet been finished up so you may notice some things still looking a tad odd. Thank you for taking notice. It should and will be fixed up soon enough. ^^

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 04:07:42 am »
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. ^^

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 06:24:03 am »
It's been bugging me as well xD

But I think admins should go back to having red stars, globals to dark orange stars, etc. The red/orange thing fits the color scheme in the website more, instead of having blue, orange and green (and whatever the mots and mit colors are) names floating about
Farewell everyone<3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 05:19:46 pm »
Do not fret. You're obviously not the only one who has reacted to this. I sometimes get distracted by my blue stars. ^^'
As Sura already mentioned, the overhaul is still on-going and there's no say when the site will be officially done.
RETIRED.

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 09:19:42 pm »
I agree, I think it would be better if name and star colors matched. (Although I like the blue look, so maybe they could keep the star color and just change the name color to match it, instead of the other way around xD) We'll just have to wait and see how these updates will make the site look in the end x3