Author Topic: New Teaching Idea [Please move]  (Read 4571 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: New Teaching Idea
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 09:56:31 pm »
You should maybe ask a mod to move this to the "Input box" since this sounds more like a forum idea ^_^ That way it will get the right attention there and not get lost in the game ideas.

Aside from that though...hmm I will not lie Thrillex it's an interesting idea but a little confusing to me. Here's my opinion though not to say it's a bad idea, because it's not, but I don't really think it's necessary. We have the Game Help & Site/Forum Help section for individuals who might be a little confused or need help or advice. There are also already a handful of helpful and well informed individuals taking care of those sections like yourself so I don't really think we need another thread for this kind of stuff. Not to mention we have the Member Made Tutorials section as well which is full of helpful lessons for old & new users alike & the game guide Manual. You can also have private lessons with users via private message here on the forum. We also already have a fairly large team of mods to help guide and teach users too. Basically there are already a number of ways to go about helping and teaching users so adding another section really doesn't seem necessary to me. It's all up to the mods & admin though to decide on something like this. Either way though I like your thinking and it's very nice of you to be so considerate about the game's community by coming up with things like this. :)

JackobLoveu

Re: New Teaching Idea
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 10:01:26 pm »
Thanks for your suggestion, Sura; and im sorry if you didn't understand..I have bad taste of grammar and understanding, but thanks again, and sorry for not putting this in the right section.

JackobLoveu

Re: New Teaching Idea [Please move]
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2013, 07:08:49 pm »
Mods, please move this.

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: New Teaching Idea [Please move]
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 03:23:39 am »
Ive heard of things like this, normally called "adopt a newbie" or along those lines. Im all for this, it could hopefully clear up something that take forever to figure out on your own.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??