Author Topic: The Land of Arish - Tangle's new mappack project  (Read 4805 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
The Land of Arish - Tangle's new mappack project
« on: October 01, 2013, 11:51:29 pm »
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:55:10 pm by TangledBowties »

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Tigerfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Arish - Tangle's new mappack project
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:34:33 am »
Wow, gorgeous maps so far Tangle~! I would love for these to be public, if not, I would be interested in joining whatever roleplay you might make with em'.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:46:33 am »
I think you should make this public. But that's entirely up to you. xD Anyways...Gorgeous maps!

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 01:18:16 am »
Wow, gorgeous maps so far Tangle~! I would love for these to be public, if not, I would be interested in joining whatever roleplay you might make with em'.

Thank you ;3 The whole thing is really working out the kinks of the roleplay. And that if the maps would go to waste if the roleplay was unsuccessful. Though I'd be using them constantly for upcoming videos and such.

I think you should make this public. But that's entirely up to you. xD Anyways...Gorgeous maps!

Public would be nice, but that's if they're used. Again, I wouldn't want them to go to waste because of the time put into them.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 01:35:14 am »
If you would allow it I would like to bring an RP into this map. That way it'll always be used. xD

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 05:16:24 pm »
I love the even tone to the maps and their detail. I want to say my favorite is the Coberos Coast, I really like that one. Each map overall is very, nicely done. Lol, also Halmar reminds me so much of the back of Dark Shore, I liked that place.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 05:52:47 pm »
Very Nice maps. I love how each individual mesh looks meticulously placed, the objects meld together quite well, making for a good feel. Overall, these are some of the best maps I have seen in quite some time. Most people fail to grasp the meticulous aspect within their maps, keep up the good work.~c: +floof.
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 10:01:29 pm »
If you would allow it I would like to bring an RP into this map. That way it'll always be used. xD
Well I'm always up for people using my maps for roleplays. It's just that I hope to gawd they don't claim it as their own because I've had this happen multiple times.

I love the even tone to the maps and their detail. I want to say my favorite is the Coberos Coast, I really like that one. Each map overall is very, nicely done. Lol, also Halmar reminds me so much of the back of Dark Shore, I liked that place.
I love Coberos Coast. I was so proud of how it came out and that was the map that was the kick starter for me to say 'I want to make more' and thus make it into a map pack. Though idk what Dark Shore is. I'll look it up ;3

Very Nice maps. I love how each individual mesh looks meticulously placed, the objects meld together quite well, making for a good feel. Overall, these are some of the best maps I have seen in quite some time. Most people fail to grasp the meticulous aspect within their maps, keep up the good work.~c: +floof.

I took a lot of time to make everything the way it was. It was to try something new and different from what I normally would do. This was the result and I am rather proud of it. Time and effort really do pay off. If you're willing to put that in and take your time, you'll get something good.

As my teacher says "If you put crap in, you'll get crap in return," or something along those lines lol. He keeps changing it. (Though he was mainly referring to pre-production of movie making but it does apply to other stuff)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2013, 06:29:37 am »
I'll make it a rule of the pack. If they claim the map as their own i'll kick them from the RP

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2013, 07:34:03 pm »
I can definitely tell you put a lot of strenuous work into this map, and it really payed off from the screens I saw, once again great job.
Lol, that sounds like something my literature teacher would say. 
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.