Author Topic: Site Oo  (Read 67183 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: Site Oo
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2016, 11:57:27 pm »
The new layout is beautiful!
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline FelFeyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • FelFeyn Sergal, at your service!
    • FelFeyn
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2016, 12:16:29 am »
I am loving the site revamp so far~
Everything is looking so sleek <3

-waves- Hullo~
Stop by my dA
>Here!<
And get my presets >Here!<

Offline Brutus2010

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Is it cold out here? Or is it just me..
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2016, 06:10:57 pm »
I Cant log onto the game, But the site looks amazing so far! Great job so far.
~There are many things that will catch your eye, But only a few will catch your heart~

SleepyHoundz

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2016, 07:03:00 pm »
Loving the update, it's easier to navigate around for me! also I like the new design, very snazzy and new ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2016, 07:08:17 pm »
I Cant log onto the game, But the site looks amazing so far! Great job so far.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2016, 09:44:02 pm »
Dayumn the site is looking good :o
And hopefully the registractions will be back soon :D

I have many recruits that wants to join it :D
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Lazy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ship Loves You <3
    • http://JShipArts.deviantart.com
    • http://lazy-jenn.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2016, 01:06:22 am »
I love the new site update.
Very pretty and a lot easier to read some of the colors.
I also just love brown tones haha

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2016, 03:52:34 am »
So after reading about the update and all of its new content I downloaded it to see what it had to offer to the new and old players of Feral Heart, Iv been playing on FH for years back in the days when general chat was still around and I understand that its been 4 years and that the game needed an update but I  cant help but dislike it, The game ran so lovely in till the update now I cant play it unless i'm logged back out again on the play game section its super laggy it crashes every time I enter a portal and the maps are quite small for a load of people to just join on and play with there friends I really want the old game back it was better so what if it needed revamping up its what made the game being able to play it was a start and all my downloaded content dose not work either everyone looks like a ghost and I cant move 2 inches with out glitching or disconnecting, Now before anyone says i'm being harsh or nasty or uncalled for  because the game did need a bit of shining up and Red did try and make it better for players but the game is not the same anymore :/ a lot of the old players don't even wanna play anymore and the numbers of players have gone down from there 5000 on wards down to 500 i'm just specking in the behalf of people who have been on FH for years so please do not get angry or upset at this post because I have the right to express my opinion towards the update as much as everyone else I just hope that there will be a way players could also play on the old maps again the way it used to be the way FH was meant to be.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2016, 04:04:55 am »
So after reading about the update and all of its new content I downloaded it to see what it had to offer to the new and old players of Feral Heart, Iv been playing on FH for years back in the days when general chat was still around and I understand that its been 4 years and that the game needed an update but I  cant help but dislike it, The game ran so lovely in till the update now I cant play it unless i'm logged back out again on the play game section its super laggy it crashes every time I enter a portal and the maps are quite small for a load of people to just join on and play with there friends I really want the old game back it was better so what if it needed revamping up its what made the game being able to play it was a start and all my downloaded content dose not work either everyone looks like a ghost and I cant move 2 inches with out glitching or disconnecting, Now before anyone says i'm being harsh or nasty or uncalled for  because the game did need a bit of shining up and Red did try and make it better for players but the game is not the same anymore :/ a lot of the old players don't even wanna play anymore and the numbers of players have gone down from there 5000 on wards down to 500 i'm just specking in the behalf of people who have been on FH for years so please do not get angry or upset at this post because I have the right to express my opinion towards the update as much as everyone else I just hope that there will be a way players could also play on the old maps again the way it used to be the way FH was meant to be.

You are completely entitled to your own opinion fluff. But at least give the new update a chance? There are ways to make gameplay better. You could try turning reflections off and putting your view distance to zero. Maybe try changing your rendering system. I can't make you give it a chance, but maybe you should consider trying to fix it and if it works, play around a bit. There are lots of lovely places now. ^^

Offline MagicCrafter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2016, 04:20:20 am »

You are completely entitled to your own opinion fluff. But at least give the new update a chance? There are ways to make gameplay better. You could try turning reflections off and putting your view distance to zero. Maybe try changing your rendering system. I can't make you give it a chance, but maybe you should consider trying to fix it and if it works, play around a bit. There are lots of lovely places now. ^^

I have try'ed it and gave it a chance for about 3 days and i can get along with it iv turned the water reflection off and such and I still cant get on with it it may have lovely new places but that's not what makes a game D: its about the enjoyment you have with your friends and people you meet and that what the old FH did I cant get on with the the update its not my cuppa tea it may be to others be because its a hole new game change there will be a lot of mixed views iv try'ed but its nothing giving me any enjoyment anymore :(