Author Topic: Future Characters  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
Future Characters
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:24:18 pm »
Here are some characters I hope to make. (Given that FH won't download, last time I tried that is.) So if I ever do get to make these characters, this is probably what they will be like. If I can't post about characters I haven't even made yet, then I apologize. :) PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY CHARACTERS!! I get most of my inspiration for them and their names from books, videos, songs, and other people. (For example, the reason Lucky is named the way she is is from a song called "I'm So Lucky Lucky" that I heard on a commercial and listen to online.) I hope you enjoy my characters. :D

Name: Lucky
Personality: Just like me. Technically, since she won't be used as a RP charrie, she doesn't have a "set personality". Basically, it's who I'd run around as when I'm not roleplaying. She may be used, however, to MAYBE roleplay and lead a pack.
Species: Canine/Gray wolf.
Purpose: As said above - someone to run around as.

Name: Salem
Personality: Same applies to Salem as Lucky. But in Salem's case, it would be a pride she leads.
Species: Feline/lioness.
Purpose: Same as Lucky.

Name: Headline
Personality: Bold and daring, he's quick to react and will almost always stand up for himself or his friends. Although loyal, Headline can get agressive easi;y - and automatically. Some say he has major anger issues. Of course, Headline doesn't care.
Species: Feline/Lion.
Purpose: Mainly roleplays.

Name: Rain
Personality: Shy and kind. She's close friends with Headline; in fact, as close to him as a sibling.
Species: Canine/Red wolf.
Purpose: Maybe a few roleplays.