Author Topic: Hugrf's Biography Of Things  (Read 1526 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Hugrf's Biography Of Things
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:29:58 am »
Hi guys, I thought I should write a little bio about myself since everyone else has. I made one a while back, but it's extremely outdated and I'd like to start anew. So let's get to it!

Hugrf's Biography

| INFO |

So, my name is Rhiannon and I live in Michigan. My hair is red and my eyes are green (thus I have no soul.) I have glasses but I rarely use them, and I have two big brothers and a sister. One of my brothers moved out a while ago and thus lives in Washington state, so once a year usually I go visit him (but I'm unsure about this year.) Usually, I'm a very hyper person who just says whatever's on her mind when I'm in that mood whether it's to amuse you or just to amuse myself.

But I can be very serious, especially on the Internet where I have no trouble with that despite being known as a sensitive person. (Although, that doesn't mean I'm not too different on the Internet than real life. Maybe a little more shy in real life around unfamiliar people.)

I'm currently thirteen, will be fourteen on January 7th. And also fifteen on the January 4th after that. I also have three dogs and three cats. I consider myself introverted, although that doesn't mean I don't like hanging out with people. x3

I'm a Christian. Sometimes it may not seem very much so since I'm not the most religious person (As I believe it should be) but I'm loyal to my religion.

But anyway, let us move on to something else.

| LIKES AND DISLIKES |

| TV SHOWS |
I rarely like any TV shows, and rarely check them out as well. I like Gravity Falls, and even watch some other stuff with my sister like Teen Titans Go and Girl Meets World. (Sometimes maybe Boy Meets World, if I can get around to it.) I used to like Supernatural, and I still enjoy the earlier themes although I'm not supposed to watch it. But other than that, my favorite show is my number one favorite so far.

SUMMARY: 1. Gravity Falls. 2. Teen Titans Go! 3. Undecided from here.

| VIDEO GAMES |
I'm a big fan of The Elder Scrolls series, and I have played both Oblivion and Skyrim. (Haven't finished with Oblivion yet, but I'll get there someday!) Most of my time has been with playing Skyrim. I have played an older game called Return to Castle Wolfenstein, as well as Zelda: Twilight Princess on my Wii. I don't have a lot of games really but I'm still a bit of a gamer nonetheless. x3

SUMMARY: 1. TES V: Skyrim. 2. Zelda: Twilight Princess. 3. TES VI: Oblivion. 4. Return to Castle Wolfenstein. May change later on.

| IN GENERAL: LIKES |
I like a lot of things. I seem to find a lot of things interesting rather than not interesting, depending on what it is so this would be a big list if I could include them all exactly. But what I really do like is creativity, people who care like friends, creepy things, and animals. (Creativity, creepy things, and animals can be mixed x3) I like cold weather, autumn and spring being my favorite seasons. I love rain alongside that, all forms of art, stuff like that.

SUMMARY: Creativity, creepy things, animals, cold weather (Autumn, rain, Spring), all types of art, astronomy 'n science, thinking sometimes, sleep, et cetera.

Will update later, my brain stopped working.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Hugrf's Biography Of Things
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 01:32:38 pm »
Oooo what a lovely bio you've got there!
You have an interesting name! Never heard anything like that before. Love it!

It was fun to read more about 'ya, bby!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 02:01:33 pm »
An interesting name indeed.
What a lovely bio you've got there so far, yus. It seems we share many of the same likes, including The Elder Scrolls and Gravity Falls. Arr, it was fun learning more about you.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 03:39:57 pm »
(Creativity, creepy things, and animals can be mixed x3)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 03:54:07 pm »
Jackdaw, I'm glad you thought so! Thanks for the compliment 'bout my name, it means a lot to me. x3

Panzram, I'm glad as well. And I didn't know you liked GF and TES as well ;o; eee

-Queen-, that gif though.