Author Topic: Ikansana  (Read 2018 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Ikansana
« on: December 10, 2015, 01:11:57 pm »
NOTE: This character is, in fact, a character I've made in Skyrim. However, I have created him in-game and am willing to roleplay him if I feel up to it.

Ikansana

Pictures & Art

Ikansana's original undead form.

With mask. NOTE: Armor mod and mask mod is Konahrik's Accoutrements.

Ikansana's new "fleshy" form. And yes, he is a vampire in this form. He is a grey khajiit with dark stripes and black hair, if you couldn't tell by the forge's light.

| PRONOUNCED |

| EYE  - CAN - SAN - AH |

| RACE |

| Ikansana is an undead being, having lived long ago in either the first era or even the Merethic era. He is a "Voiceless-like" being (My own version of an undead. I only mention them because of how similar he and the Voiceless are.), who can feel pain but is hard to kill. He is a khajiit, as seen especially in his fleshy form, but some confuse his undead form for a nord for some odd reason. (Perhaps it's because he wears the mask often?) |

| HISTORY |

| As mentioned before, he was alive in the Merethic to the First Era, and was a slave to a dragon as well as many others. Not much is known or even remembered before that, but during his time of being a slave Ikansana was the leader of a single group of rebels whom tried to escape the dragon's cave. Ikansana was one of those who were killed before they reached sunlight, however, but was soon put in a tomb deep in the mountains of Skyrim.

What happened to make him undead is still unclear, however it is believed it was a mage who attempted to experiment on him and as a result made him immortal years after death. /Thousands/ of years after death. Ikansana still asks and searches for what he missed all those years, it seems. |

| SEX/GENDER |

| Before death, he was a male, and his "fleshy" (As he calls it) khajiit form is the same. However, the "undead" part of him seems to make it so his personality and spirit is genderless, if that makes any sense. |

| PETS & MOUNTS |

| His mount is an ice dire wolf named Eladami, and his pet, a white husky named Meeko. (Name may be changed later; I'd like to have some more uniqueness there.) |

| WEAPONS |

| An ancient nordic bow, a trench knife, and magic; usually fire. |

| PERSONALITY |

| Ikansana is known for being a weird, hyper, sarcastic, and playful khajiit. He gets attached rather easily to people, and when he does he annoys and talks with them to the point of possibly breaking their sanity.

Despite his weirdness and playfulness, he can be pretty intelligent and mature as well. However, he'd giggle like a little schoolgirl at anything, even the slightest hint of an innuendo.

When it comes to him getting attached and talking to the point of annoying someone, he usually targets elves. More likely, dark elves and high elves. |

| THEMESONG |

May update later. Sorry for the short bio, though. XL
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 05:52:02 pm by Hugrf »

Preach

Re: Ikansana
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 04:20:10 pm »
Your character sounds unique. I really love the name, too.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 04:56:16 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lovin' him already.
I'mgoingtoeathim.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 09:45:24 pm »
Your character sounds unique. I really love the name, too.

Ahh, thank you so much! <33

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Lovin' him already.
I'mgoingtoeathim.

Thank you and -

Ikansana: NUH SHARK. I'MM RIDE YOU INTO BATTLE. BC Then you can taste meh flersh. cB

//wiggly wiggle arms//

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 05:24:29 pm »
Ermahgawdyes.
I shall be your (non)trusty mount!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Agentpaws

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 04:00:19 pm »
Interesting!  :o I love the diversity in this one. :D Really lovely character--it really stands out.

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 05:52:28 pm »
Interesting!  :o I love the diversity in this one. :D Really lovely character--it really stands out.

Thank you! I'm really glad you think so <3

Also, about to update with a simple song in a second. A bit of a "themesong" I guess, as I call them. x3